• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player News) Italian Players

ShriNayne

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
We get a lot of new/returning people at the West Brit Bank meet, but I don't think I ever met an Italian one yet! Welcome to UO! Come and meet us at Britain bank at 6pm every day, uk time! We are there to help new and returning players. :D

Valiant

Visitor
ok thanks a lot! i have some questions.
1- How much pg can i have?
2- if so how many can I have?
3- can i exchange objects between my pg?

ShriNayne

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Oh I'm sorry I don't know what pg is, could you explain? :)

Valiant

Visitor
"pg" (player game). I wanted to know how many characters I can have in my account and if I can exchange items between them

ShriNayne

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Ah i see!! You can have 6 per shard, Europa, Drachenfels etc. If you need to transfer items the best way is to place a house and put some containers in it.

Valiant

Visitor
OK understood! If I wanted to start with a pg miner in which city would you suggest starting? maybe a city where there is a nearby mine

ShriNayne

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
I often mine the mountain near Luna, it's easy to get to through a public moongate and relatively safe so long as you don't bump into any crystal elementals. I will look around for house spots near mountains for you. ;)

Valiant

Visitor
another question: I had 7000 coins in my bag and I could not buy anything. I put these coins in the bank, they disappeared but now I can buy everything. how does it work? Where can I see the amount of coins I have?

ShriNayne

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Go to the bank and say balance. You need coins on you to buy skills, just drop the pile onto the trainer, but shopkeepers take coins from your bank. :)

ShriNayne

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
No you can't die of hunger, but you can eat food if you want to. Pets will become unhappy if you forget to feed them.

Tisifone

Visitor
Hi, I've just returned after years. You can usually find me at the meeting at west brit bank, if I'm not late from work. You will recognize me.

Ciao, sono appena tornato dopo anni, puoi trovarmi di solito all'incontro alla banca di britain. Ammenochè non torno tardi dal lavoro. Mi riconoscerai.
Non so quanti italiani ci sono ancora a giocare.