• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

It would be nice to go back to city mode when leaving a lot.

• Thread starter imported_Starrfoxx
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_Starrfoxx

Something that annoys me is that if I leave a lot in Alphaville, I instantly go back to the EA Land map.

Sometimes I like to travel to one city and browse around. Is there a way they can fix "leave lot" so that it takes you back to the City Map mode?

N

NateBF

Maybe they could add a button called "World View" next to the "City View" button. This button could show all the cities instead of just the city you are currently in.

I

imported_Danny Dots

sometime I'm i go back into city mode, which sometimes isn't even the city I'm in, lol, or I go back to EA Land map. It's weird, it's different each time. I don't mind though.

G

<blockquote><hr>

sometime I'm i go back into city mode, which sometimes isn't even the city I'm in, lol, or I go back to EA Land map. It's weird, it's different each time. I don't mind though.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have that a lot, it's beacuse you were hovering above that city, and it remembered.

G

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree.....that part doesn't bother me. What I find annoying is sometimes when going from one property to the other, even when I've used the phone to exit the first property, instead of being able to jump into the second property it kicks you all the way back to the SAA screen, which is only really bad annoying when it does it when you're going to your sim job lot, and sometimes that costs you an entire round since you can't enter the building and catch up, you just lose that round's pay. It doesn't happen very often that way to me though, so I haven't submitted a bug report on it, God knows the devs have more important bugs to squash that hinder gameplay entirely lol, but I think after the game gets over some of the hurdles it has now if the issue keeps up I will go ahead and submit a bug report about it to the dev team e-mail addy they gave us. Right now its just kinda an 'aw crap!!' thing LOL.

G

What bugs me is often when I go to look at the neighborhood view it pops me to the first map and not even the map I'm in so in order to see the neighborhood I have to zoom all the way out then zoom to the map then to the neighborhood. But then maybe I'm the only one who likes to look at neighborhood view. *shrugs*

G

I just thought I couldnt find the button to view all the cities. Once you are in a city view I guess you cant return to the "world" view.

G

<blockquote><hr>

I just thought I couldnt find the button to view all the cities. Once you are in a city view I guess you cant return to the "world" view.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes you can, you just click the minus sign twice and that takes you back to 'far far zoom' which is the world view.