• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

it might be my fault

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Don't think I have ever seen anyone carry a full rune library in their pack before...
sheshhhh...

know when to say when :shots:

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Also too stubborn to change anything and use runic Atlas's.
my tamer had the same backpack, i recently swapped him over to the atlas's, and truth be told by the time i did and with them being bigger they pretty much take up the same amount of real estate.

Danpal

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Use to keep 10 to 15 on my main characters but now have it droped to two. One atlas and one reg book

Quickblade

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Spellbook strap is a nice reward for those who plays only one character or so. Not so much about the runebook strap, one atlas do the job.

Still I will not use any of my vet rewards for any of these. I play like 6 shards and have dozens+ of main characters.

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
this is my main character on my main shard.
he has every skill maxed on soulstones and can switch out his template to anything.
he has multiple suits in the bank to match up to whatever template he is running.
so over the years he has acquired all the slayer books and a lot of runebooks.
so for him i thought it would be nice to get the straps.
that and a guild mate who has well over 100 vet rewards gifted me one of the staps, so that helped.

i was pleasantly surprised to find that you can cast any spell from any discipline with the books in the strap and it works AND if you have a hotkey for recalling it will still work with the runebooks in the strap.

win win!

still think the dev's missed a HUGE cash cow on the UO store by not putting these on there.

Last edited:

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Still I will not use any of my vet rewards for any of these. I play like 6 shards and have dozens+ of main characters.
Me to, I travel fight across a lot of shards and carry a lot of rune books, most spell books I have are maybe 4 or 5 per except main shard Sonoma

railshot

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
While Broadsword releases the book straps that most cant afford and Soulstone containers that most will not want to use, Pinko made an inventory that allows you to arrange your stuff 30 ways from Sunday and fixes years of annoyances. Sometimes I wonder if our fees go to the right people. 1618358250113.png

Last edited:

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I want to see what your pack looks like a year from now.