• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

it is "ON"

• Thread starter Fayled Dhreams
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
F

Fayled Dhreams

whats on Fayled?

this is ... *grin*

[youtube]MCygvdSlH18[/youtube]

Los Angeles Superior Court - Civil Calendar

:fight:

Calendar for
8/24/2011 at 1:45 PM in department 323 at 600 South Commonwealth Ave., Los Angeles, CA 90005
Status Conference

Case Number: SC107041 JASON WEST, ET.AL. VS. ACTIVISION PUBLISHING,INC. Case filed on 3/3/2010
7/6/2011 at 10:00 AM in department CCW323 at 600 South Commonwealth Ave., Los Angeles, CA 90005
Motion

Cirno

Purple Pony Princess
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This is a different "it" than I defined as being in effect yesterday.

Even with mine being backed up by a declaration from Rarity, this is a bigger "it", and somewhat more "on".
Also, my "it" has since failed to be "on".

In other words, free (superfluous) bump, and reply to draw attention.

F

Fayled Dhreams

This is a different "it" than I defined as being in effect yesterday.

Even with mine being backed up by a declaration from Rarity, this is a bigger "it", and somewhat more "on".
Also, my "it" has since failed to be "on".

In other words, free (superfluous) bump, and reply to draw attention.
*face palm*
/forum fail
this is SnR
no bump battle for top
BECAUSE no one pays attention >here< (TO or ON or ABOUT)

*shrugs* post count +1

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
Oh My God ... you ARE RIGHT !!!
Wait, wait, wait, wait, hold the phone. This is a quotable for the record books. Somebody check on the devil--I suspect he's getting kinda chilly about now.

Mother of...I never thought I'd see the day. :stretcher:

F

Fayled Dhreams

Wait, wait, wait, wait, hold the phone. This is a quotable for the record books. Somebody check on the devil--I suspect he's getting kinda chilly about now.

Mother of...I never thought I'd see the day. :stretcher:
/troll fail ... ask petra ... while seldom wrong ... I always ACKNOWLEDGE it when proven ... Mags too ... and well, kelmo is old, should also ... :lol:

K

Kiminality

/troll fail ... ask petra ... while seldom wrong ... I always ACKNOWLEDGE it when proven ... Mags too ... and well, kelmo is old, should also ... :lol:
It's just a shame you never acknowledge that your posts are like little textual seizures, offering little to any existing discussion but an attempt to tear others down.
People don't prove you wrong because there's very little return on the time invested in interpreting your posts into legible English, and even if they spend the time in doing so, they're only going to earn another round of machine code, most likely picking apart a tiny semantic detail of their posts rather than addressing the important parts.

Your acknowledgement came bundled with a barb, so is basically meaningless.
"You do acknowledge when you're proven wrong, you earthshattering megatroll" loses some of its sincerity with the second part.

Oogly Boogly Boo.
Burma Shave.

F

Fayled Dhreams

*places hand on forehead of kimi*

AW kimi! why for you be beating me down so hard? ouch ouch ooooo
*one hand rolls and lights a cigarette*
lost yo' shield and decided to plummet all the way into the dark waters you find you self facing?
don't do it don't do it
*blows a heart shaped ring*

My My how far I hath fallen, from poetry to hoary megatroll ...
oh woe oh woe oh woe is unto me
:)eyes: where was i? ... oh yes) ouch ouch ouch that hurts ... ai ai ai

You are wrong to abuse me so ...
never acknowledge that your posts are like little textual seizures ...<<< tis a LIE my dear
I HAVE documented the base line of my style quite clearly and succinctly ...
that you personally are unaware of when and how many ... well
are you familiar with the adage that "ignorance is no Defense"?
well ... there ya are then ... damning without investigation is of the definition of bias and prejudice too ... ya know.

Barb? what barb? ... you see and acknowledge MY acknowledgement of the incorrectness of my simple slip of inconsequence
OT not SnR ... is there no redemption of value there to save my soul?
All that, is LOST ... forever ... because YOU felt some slight was offered?
to whom? in what way? Kelmo? he IS old you know ... he even acknowledges it ...
*shrugs*
that should not be it ... lest you did not know that he is and did ... well above then, 'tis readdressed
OUCH * ciggy arcs away*

Is thy flailing pummeling wrath then within this point?
an attempt to tear others down
*shakes head* don't you mean tip over? feather brush with a touch of truth or fact and MOST of them are already doomed ...
that >I< get there first? *tsk tsk* that tattered rag of envy ...
lets just say you don't >ware< it well ...
ill displayed and ill promoted, well ... you may be stuck with it a while.

Wait, no ... can - not - be ... being mostly right or seldom wrong ... NOW that is a fault?
I should be more like them and more wrong and more often? to what? gain approval? OF WHOM?
Those who ARE often wrong, or misspelled, or ill thought out or of?
THEM?
:talktothehand: pass dear

now this
People don't prove you wrong because ...
*ahem* no consideration that I may be Right? ... tsk tsk

"You do acknowledge when you're proven wrong, you earthshattering megatroll" loses some of its sincerity with the second part.
*sucks teeth*
needs a grammatical review
I don't think you wrote what you thought you wrote, though, as wrong as what you thought, when to write it, can't be proven to be a "betterment" ...
:eyes: ... /yeah, that

All in all
as it ever was ...
what you missed and/or mis-represented
AIN'T MY FAULT ... now tis it?

By coffee alone I set my mind in motion,
It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed,
the hands acquire shaking,
the shaking becomes a warning,
By coffee alone I set my mind in motion.

:danceb: burma shaving the shaking

K

Kiminality

"Lost" implies a lack of intent.

There is ample documentation of how to speak any number of languages, and yet somehow those of us who can speak English tend to stick to it.
Indeed, those with a frankly terrible grasp on the language manage comparatively eloquent posts.
No, prior documentation of your style does not excuse it.
You purposefully post in an obfuscated manner, to confuse and belittle the reader.

F

Fayled Dhreams

:scholar: I disagree, to speak plainly it means: un-located
(no intent or motive needed/required, nor digging down to inferences and implication)

There is ample documentation of how to speak any number of languages, and yet somehow those of us who can speak English tend to stick to it.
you have a point? further reading needed? okay *continues*

Indeed, those with a frankly terrible grasp on the language manage comparatively eloquent posts.
uhuh, okay ... and this is leading where?*continues*

No, prior documentation of your style does not excuse it.
Justify AND >explains it< is all that >I< require ... and all that I offered.
there is no reasonable >excuse< for you to further deny that.
(given a true understanding of your prior two paras ...)

You purposefully post in an obfuscated manner, to confuse and belittle the reader. << again a LIE? an untruth? a further refusal to leave your bias and prejudices behind?

You have the net to hand, you apparently have not used it.
You accuse that I have an ill intent (specifically: to confuse and belittle)
and that is merely a collateral effect and usually only of >their own creation< or lack of wisdom or over investing of some other false supposition ... which again i may quite rightly reply

Taint my fault that the ignorant hurt their feelings by :wall:
ESPECIALLY considering:

*shrugs*o'well

Ahuaeyjnkxs

stranger diamond
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
rofl, thanks for the mental gymnastics Fayled, this is the equivalent of a good eye strain.

I read the first phrase of your reply and already was hooked !

I disagree, to speak plainly it means: un-located
This is priceless to me you see... because how can you have an intent about where you are going to go when you are lost ?

They are one in the same, and the same happens to you about everything ; just as if you beat half of your brain to death ?

You are pressing energies you do not understand on people who did not ask for this, I think it is time you face you will never be as moronic or lost as I can be sometimes.

You've grown out of it, relay the flag. Preserve your remaining hair.

Oh and before I read the rest of the post ; Kimi you are so wrong. You cannot imagine the sheer pleasure I felt when I realised there was nothing recondite about this enigma. A pleasure I would not have felt at all would anybody have ruined the punch line for me... like I am possibly doing right now... possibly... but as noone seemingly cares... huh :pancakes:

Ok.. I'll read it, but just because you're a funny bald guy with too much di-hydro testosterone...

Dude, hahaha...

calm down...

dude...

At least spare the mothers for christs sake ! you're going to kill yourself with this kind of effort...

You could have even resolved your little difference by chatting ?

But is that too much of an effort for you too ?

I see two sides of the same coin.

Game over !

:twak: