• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

It is Halloween, do you have your coffins yet ??

G

<font color="black"> Do you have your coffin yet ? </font> <font color="orange"> Do your friends and/or enemies have their coffin yet ? </font>

Tis halloween be sure to stop by NEW Hope Provisions, to get your last minute orange flowers, pumpkin pies, black goza mats and ..ye gm made basic essentials coffins TODAY is Halloween afterall and ye know some one will be a wee corpsey and ghostie yet on this shard this night of Halloween.

So do not be left without ye final resting place..stop on by visit Holly Day at NEW Hope Provisions and buy ye coffins today ! We have gm made coffins, in black, orange and natural colors.

<center>

*map to NEW HOPE, nw brit by Lord British's moat*

G

There are still some wonderful Halloween coffins to choose from, upon the vendor. Now seriously folks, what more can body ask for; for their remains than a nice gm snuggly built air tight nearly waterproofed coffin for ye and ye friends upon Siege to repose within, after a hectic eve of pvping upon Siege.

So do purchase our halloween coffins this eve. We are...conveniently located near....the brit cemetary.

D

Dor of Sonoma

*grins*

If I didn't have to go trick-or-treating right now in real life, I'd come by for sure!

Quite a compelling advertising campaign, I must say.