• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(IT IS BACK) 12/06/2007 Test Center 3 offline as of now... It will be back really quick

• Thread starter imported_LFancey
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_LFancey

I shut it down and will bring it right back.

I will sound the all clear.

Lee

I

imported_Gracie Nito

uh...next time can you do it after work. IMs coming from people saying city was shutting down about killed me at the factory!

I

imported_DutchAmerica

<blockquote><hr>

uh...next time can you do it after work. IMs coming from people saying city was shutting down about killed me at the factory!

[/ QUOTE ]

LMAO I was going to im you but got in a rush. Glad I didn't now. I probably would have been the nail in your coffin.

M

Meggers

I ain't ever gonna get these sims skilled with all this damn downtime.

G

If you took it down to fix the lag, then maybe u can convice EA to spend some of that money they make for a change (about as much chance of them producting a game thats worth the money I know)

I

imported_LFancey

Gracie,

Hi if I could I would... We needed to keep some tables in the DB from being overwritten with some fixes we just put in. The longer we wait the more damage gets done.

I try to warn as much as I can in this case it was urgent.

Sorry

Lee

M

Monkeybear

It was to fix the TC neighbourhoods.

I don't know what everyone's going on about.. I have no lag.

R

Rachael2001

Ta!

Is anyone successfully running multiple Sims in TC3/TC? When I start my second one it keeps trying to update again and falls over.

K

Keep It Real

Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens........Just thought I'd refresh the song for you Lee.

M

MandiK

<blockquote><hr>

Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens........Just thought I'd refresh the song for you Lee.

[/ QUOTE ]

...Ive been singing it all day.

G

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't make me ban you

Polly

I

imported_LFancey

I am running 2... Infact I run 3... 2 in tc3 and one in TSO. &lt;--- this is an advanced set up.

Sounds to me like the 2nd one is..

--in a diffent folder and needs patching. In which case use it first and patch it.
--in the same folder but going to a diff city. In which case don't go to diff city.

Cheers,

Lee

K

Keep It Real

LMAO, he did it to us, it's payback.......and warm woolen mittens.......

I

imported_LFancey

Brown paper packages tied up with strings...

WOOT

R

Rachael2001

Thanks Lee.

One is my TC3 Sim, and one is my newly migrated TC sim. Whichever one I start first, the second one tries to update. I'm trying to take both to TC3 Test.

I

imported_LFancey

<blockquote><hr>

Thanks Lee.

One is my TC3 Sim, and one is my newly migrated TC sim. Whichever one I start first, the second one tries to update. I'm trying to take both to TC3 Test.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok..
1--take the first one login.
2--shutdown
3--take the second one login
4--shutdown
5--then try again

G

Thanks for letting us know, Lee. Was wondering why I error'd

And thanks a lot, KIR. Been stuck in my head since...forever now. Just got rid of it an hour ago, and here I go again... lol

*goes off hummin'*

R

Rachael2001

Thanks Lee, but no luck.

Each time using TSO client, the first one updates 4.7mb and then needs a second update of 5.4mb

Then the second one says it needs an update and falls into the background until I kill the first programme, then it starts up.

I've tried with assorted combinations of accounts and Sims now. I'm sure it's me but I'm stuck!!!

I

imported_Phoenix_Rising

I cannot run 2 accounts in TC3 as well. In the production cities, however, I can.

I

imported_Raevyn_baby

Yes, mine was same way too until I had my son copy the whole sims directory..named it tso2 and made shortcuts from both...now I can run 3 simultaneously in tc. or even sometimes i run one in production city and test as well...at the same time.. don't ask me how..i'm pc dumb, i just said make it work!