• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

... it is a lonely life...Nwalme's TB career begins...

T

Tink'r Toiz

Nwalme moves silently through Britain. It has been a sad and lonely 10 days since last she fought beside her faction colleagues. There has been upset and change in the faction world and she finds herself without a faction, without a guild and back to what a she does best; steal and run ... alone.

The Council of Mages, partly due to the distruction of Magincia, is no longer able to protect the cities and the forces have become disorganized, scattered. So has Nwalme and her "search" has brought her to Britain and the True Britainnian faction. Long has her cousin, Tink'r Toiz been trying to sway her loyalty to TB, and now she has succeeded. Nwalme steps up the the stone and quickly joins the faction.

It is a long wait, or seems so, for the cities to be back in need of defending. When the moment comes, Nwalme is excited but apprehensive. Can she steal them from their captors and can she protect them? One by one the sigils are placed on the monolith in Castle Brit, sadly and appropriately, the last city to be taken is Maginicia. Nwalme walks to the front of the CoM base and says a sad last goodbye to her first faction home.

The sigils all rest on the monoliths of the True Brits ... what does Nwalme do now?

SOOOOOO, you all gonna let Nwalme defend that big old castle by herself??????

T

Tink'r Toiz

Nwalme moves silently through Britain. It has been a sad and lonely 10 days since last she fought beside her faction colleagues. There has been upset and change in the faction world and she finds herself without a faction, without a guild and back to what a she does best; steal and run ... alone.

The Council of Mages, partly due to the distruction of Magincia, is no longer able to protect the cities and the forces have become disorganized, scattered. So has Nwalme and her "search" has brought her to Britain and the True Britainnian faction. Long has her cousin, Tink'r Toiz been trying to sway her loyalty to TB, and now she has succeeded. Nwalme steps up the the stone and quickly joins the faction.

It is a long wait, or seems so, for the cities to be back in need of defending. When the moment comes, Nwalme is excited but apprehensive. Can she steal them from their captors and can she protect them? One by one the sigils are placed on the monolith in Castle Brit, sadly and appropriately, the last city to be taken is Maginicia. Nwalme walks to the front of the CoM base and says a sad last goodbye to her first faction home.

The sigils all rest on the monoliths of the True Brits ... what does Nwalme do now?

SOOOOOO, you all gonna let Nwalme defend that big old castle by herself??????

T

Tink'r Toiz

Thanks to SL ... Nwalme had her first bit of fun...

Yes I made it in..... yes I stole the brit sig.... and yes I made it out (that is me on way out).... Moral of the story? Don't turn your back on a sneak thief for a second.

T

Tink'r Toiz

Thanks to SL ... Nwalme had her first bit of fun...

Yes I made it in..... yes I stole the brit sig.... and yes I made it out (that is me on way out).... Moral of the story? Don't turn your back on a sneak thief for a second.

S

stevethepirate86

lol you go bere GL and srry im no longer there dying by your side :p

T

Tink'r Toiz

awwwwwwww, Bere .... you do know who I am right? You going to come kill poor lil Nwalme ... hehehe... sounds like fun

S

stevethepirate86

bah dont mind him hes easy to kill til he pulls out them mean ole pets of his :p
still miss ya beregond...

T

Tink'r Toiz

WELL COME BACK STEVE!!! I am even putting Aranel back in factions ... and...

Nwalme is tired... it has been very lonely and unsuccessful trying to defend the sigils alone in TB. Curiously, the CoM has begun to reform and she finds the Brit sigil in their base... a challenge, she loves it ... she faces her opponent...

... resists the urge to sneak up and hug Beezy or "push" him off his horse... instead she settles in beside the post, mounts her ethereal horse, prepares a statement, steals the sigil and begins her run out saying "so you think I should rejoin CoM, huh?"

This cycle continues for a fair amount of time all the while she takes opportunities to talk to the CoM and begins to see the wisdom of their proposal. It is decided, Nwalme will return to CoM in hopes that a dedicated group is forming to defend the cities. She moves to the stone in TB and quickly resigns. It is against her nature to change allegiance and she hopes she has not made a mistake.

L

Lilac Crypt

My RP brain is dead right now.

*flounders for a clever witticism.. finds nothing.*

Well, crap. Tink... just remember that um.. yeah! Life is like a box of chocolates? Take yer hat off when you go inside. Wipe your feet.

*Somewhere in a clearing in Fel, two women sit quietly and murmur back and forth as old friends will do.*

"So we were there, and now we're not?"
"Honestly, I don't know."
"Think he'll really do it?"
"Eh, probably. He's like that." *with that, the shorter of the two examines a nasty-looking dagger that seemed to just appear in one hand.* "Gotta sharpen this again, looks like. You gonna be okay with the thieving?"
"Same job, different master, I guess. None of them pay worth a crap anyhow. It's about the people you gotta let stand behind you. Doesn't take near as much nerve to face someone as it does to trust em when you can't see them at your back."
"Like anyone ever sees you anyhow." *The knife-wielding woman raises an eyebrow while directing the comment, which only gets her a half-hearted sneer from her companion in return.*

S

stevethepirate86

hehe see i would but im still playing WoW and its quite enjoyable. im not trying to persuade anyone just sayin im havin fun

G

Thinking about making a faction thief/trap placer remover.

Any suggestions for a template?

I'm thinking

GM: hide, stealth, steal, lockpick, detect, remove trap, 55 chiv, 30 necro and 20.1 tracking.

Seems like other than tinker to make my own traps, I've got it covered. Ideas?...la