• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(RP) It has been a long time

svantil8

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
I have not visited the land of origin in a long time since my move to Europa and I do not see many names I remember and wondered if anyone I played with many years ago still played. If there are any old timers left they may remember me as Louie Louie (ESKA) the mighty swordsman or Zeb the crazy mage tamer drow. I played on origin for a few years and started as a young under Raenell and Talishara of (ELF). I miss the old days of good RP and making friends in game Europa still has a decent RP base but its not the same.

Viquire

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You might remember Tink, late to the Eska party, but I was there. :) Hows things across the pond?

I think I had a character in DARK...? as well, and a Klan of Orcs that have not been active for a loooong time.

B

Bo Riddler

I do remember you. I haven't played in 7 years but I was also in that guild. I had two main toons. Bo Riddler and Arendahl Al' ...something lol

7 years later in still in WoW but very very bored. I ghost here every few months and I am even thinking about coming back to see if my things are still in the beetle.

Nice to hear from YOU!!!

bo

M

Michael Wolf

I remembr all of you... Which is just to say i've been hangin' around here too damn long... I don't play anymore either but I do still have my main account active. 13 years old now... We could all start an old timers guild but we wouldn't have a clue how to play anymore. I hear you can fight from/with ships now.

Beldin Brightaxe

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ah remember yer lad ! Ah've been stuck in me caves fer tae long, bar jist might be combing oot me beard an shining oop me axe fer a return.

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Beldin! Ohh my goodness is it ever good to hear from you! :) I still take a stroll past your village every once and again...it would be wonderful to have you back!

Viquire

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ah remember yer lad ! Ah've been stuck in me caves fer tae long, bar jist might be combing oot me beard an shining oop me axe fer a return.
As I recall you had a whole assortment of multicolored Axes of the Heavens. You should see what can be wielded now. Muh ha ha HA haha!

Beldin Brightaxe

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Aye, lad. Still huv those in me Great Hall.

So whit dae yer folk do? Ah donnae see tae many folk aroon.

Viquire

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well, we go get resources so we can make super awesome gear for wearing and wielding, then we go try and kill the most difficult things in the game, so we can break our armor, and then rinse and repeat. :D
Seriously, there are soooo many things to do its not even funny. This shard is lacking a large group that coordinates informal pvm activities though. That is our biggest drawback. On the other hand there are weekly EM events and I would gather they remain fairly well attended, and our EMs are pretty good with turning a tale.

F

Frey Wavestrider

Well, we go get resources so we can make super awesome gear for wearing and wielding, then we go try and kill the most difficult things in the game, so we can break our armor, and then rinse and repeat. :D
Seriously, there are soooo many things to do its not even funny. This shard is lacking a large group that coordinates informal pvm activities though. That is our biggest drawback. On the other hand there are weekly EM events and I would gather they remain fairly well attended, and our EMs are pretty good with turning a tale.
Yes the EM's do a great job and there are a lot of EM events that go on. Everyone is welcome to attend. That being said the brat and I have not been able to get on consistantly due to RL issues but I will be trying to get to more events. So I hope to see you all.

CassieDarksong

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm still around, though it's rare to see me doing more than working on my houses in game.

Been quite busy in real life...might get around to telling that story sometime :)