• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] It Happened Again - Lost 175 Million Off My Vendor

Nails Warstein

Royal Explorer & Grand Archaeologian Of Sosaria
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
I was buying something tonight, transferred 175 Million to my bank, got the message that the gold was deposited, went to go buy the item for 175m, and I had 0 in my account, went back to my vendor the 175 Million is gone.

This is the third time since Hokuto Rares Festival that this has happened. This has got to be a BUG. I am down 475 Million because of this. I doubt it will be the last time. Soon, I will have to pay someone about 40 billion gold from selling all their items from the silent auction. I can't afford this anymore. Everyone please report this bug here:

http://uo.com/contact or email [email protected]

Thank you!

PS - Here are details from reporting this before http://stratics.com/community/threads/rares-fest-warning.291269/

Last edited:

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry that this happened to you. I haven't experienced the bug myself, but I encourage anyone who has to email and give as much detail as possible to help figure out what the trouble is.

Good luck Nails and I hope that there isn't a fourth time.

Deaol

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
reported long ago, nothing will be done sadly.

The Scandinavian

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ouch,
that bug suck.
Sorry for your loss.

How much gold you can have on a vendor?
I can have 150 items in bankbox but what is the limit if you buy all extra storage in bankbox?

Regards
The Scandinavian

Last edited:

Nails Warstein

Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Ouch,
that bug suck.
Sorry for your loss.

How much gold you can have on a vendor?
I can have 150 items in bankbox but what is the limit if you buy all extra storage in bankbox?

Regards
The Scandinavian
Bank Storage Upgrade Code gives you 20% extra house storage and 25 extra bank slots
High Seas Upgrade Code gives you 20% extra house storage and 25 extra bank slots

Total of 60% extra house storage and allows 175 items in your bank so you can buy items off vendors for 175m

Let me know if you need a code for gold, I can hook you up.

The Scandinavian

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
High seas upgrade was deleted from my memory because I have never in all this years been out fishing.
:)
Thank you for info.
I have however spent alot of time going slow forward with a boat.

Do you know how much gold you can have on a vendor?
1b ?

Regards
The Scandinavian

Last edited:

funkymonkey

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
where the hell u store 40 billion.... why on earth do you even need the much thats INSANE.

sorry for your lose, Reported.

Nails Warstein

Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
where the hell u store 40 billion.... why on earth do you even need the much thats INSANE.

sorry for your lose, Reported.
2 billion per vendor = 20 vendors, and I got the gold from the silent auction I had, where you been buddy?

outcry

Slightly Crazed
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The same thing happen to me last night , was either the revert or the vendor bug because I went to bank on char I know i had just taken 175mil off vendor and my bank box today is at zero and i have not spent dime on that char today or yesterday

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yup same here... whats the crack........jack.........[reported]

Last edited:

DreadLord Lestat

Forum Moderator
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Nails I am sorry to hear about your losses, especially to one who helps out the community like you do. This is just a thought and in no way making fun of your situation Nails so please do not read anything into it. I was thinking that 175 bank storage is max bank storage with extended bank storage and high seas bonus correct? Maybe the bug is in the bank storage to where sometimes when taking money off of the vendor, it does not recognize the extra bank storage. Maybe when taking the money off at times it only recognizes 125 storage and not 175. You may want to try taking 100 to 124 mil off at a time and see if that helps any. Again, I am sorry for your losses and just trying to help.

edit: forgot to add that when it transfers the gold from the vendor to the bank and it does not recognize the extra storage, it disappears instead of going into the bank or back onto the vendor.

Last edited:

Nails Warstein

Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Nails I am sorry to hear about your losses, especially to one who helps out the community like you do. This is just a thought and in no way making fun of your situation Nails so please do not read anything into it. I was thinking that 175 bank storage is max bank storage with extended bank storage and high seas bonus correct? Maybe the bug is in the bank storage to where sometimes when taking money off of the vendor, it does not recognize the extra bank storage. Maybe when taking the money off at times it only recognizes 125 storage and not 175. You may want to try taking 100 to 124 mil off at a time and see if that helps any. Again, I am sorry for your losses and just trying to help.

edit: forgot to add that when it transfers the gold from the vendor to the bank and it does not recognize the extra storage, it disappears instead of going into the bank or back onto the vendor.
I lost gold when it was only 100m on three other occasions, and I am by far not the only one this has happened to. In addition, I do 175 to my bank all the time especially on this particular account, and this was the first time it happened.

Thanks to everyone who reported this bug.

Last edited:

Nails Warstein

Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
I am told this is still happening, please continue to report this until this is fixed.