• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

It’s not just cu sidhe

Mordha

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Someone I know, spot a mare with crazy stats. Hp was over 2000, str was close to 800, mana was over 1600, stam was 150, dex was almost 170 and int was over 400. Resists were 60, 90, 60, 85, 90. Oddly the mare was only scrolled, mostly, to 115.

I have no reason to doubt what I was told. Only posting to forewarn that it appears the exploit has jumped from the cu sidhe to another pet now. I really hope this gets fixed soon :(

Lord Arm

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
they can do to any pet. I wonder if it will really get fixed right. i have feeling it wont hit all exploited pets but will wait and see

North_LS

Journeyman
it was never just cu sidhe for whatever that exploit is. there was something a while back that dropped cus to 2 slots apparently. that will give some extra points to work with, but doesnt create anything superpowered. as far as i know, that specific bug has been addressed and its no longer possible to reproduce. the pets being noticed as off the charts like that mare are something else entirely and apparently still able to be produced.

Donavon

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Fear Not North, The pub 99 revert patch targets all pets over 1001HP(and/or 1501 mana) and reverts them on the spot.(also targets pets that go over the possible cap balances set in game).. It also added a number of fixs to make sure they can never be increase in this manner again.. So as soon as pub 99 goes live all of those beasties will be back down to to 3-4 slot with a reduction to the points they can invest upon relvlings them.. effectively making the pet far lower stats then a fresh tamed trained to 120 pet would be.. thus Punishing those who used that bug.. In the mean time if you see a pet that goes past the 825Hp 1500 mana or 900hp 1050mana cap ( or any combo of the caps) Don't buy it and just let time weed out this problem.. ^_~
Back to bed for me =^-^=

Last edited:

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
I still see 2-slot Cus on the Ele and sometimes on the Crazy mage..So I doubt that has been fixed also..I also suspect that its wild wild west of exploitable holes in the programming that are difficult or impossible to fix, take lotf time to do so, etc..Sad state of affairs I's afraid..

J. E. Tamer

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
(The patch is still in testing on Test Center. It hath not yet hit thy production shard. )

Mordha

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
I didn’t realise this exploit affected more then just cu sidhe. Good to know. Now to hope, it’s something that can and will be fixed with the patch on TC, without hurting legitimate pets