• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Istaria (Horizons)

Slayvite

Crazed Zealot
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just a heads up to those of you that may have played Horizons in the past.
The game is definitly on the way back up.
It will never be a Topshelf game but then those of us that play dont want it to be.
It is however under the ownership of Virtrium (original designers of Horizons).
This small group have an afinity with the game and a passion to make it work again.

It's very much a crafting type of game but their is plenty of battle for those who crave it.
A new dungeon is about to be released targeted at the high-end chars and lots of new goodies to craft and collect.
The Myloc's make a welcome return, i for one have missed them.

And the news most of you may have been waiting for if you are aware of Istaria (Horizons). The Vista patch has gone live and works great, so anyone came log-in and join us now.

www.istaria.com

G

Grumm

I played the game when it launched for about 10 months. Didn't really like the crafting system. While it had alot of depth, it also carried a large amount of labor to construct things.

The concept of having crafters open up new areas to explore was as far as I know was revolutionary and showed the developers desire to involve crafting on a level never seen before. Still, I was put off by the time required to construct things.

The GF is currently playing it now and having the original Devs back to run the show does give the game a renewed promise of success.

Slayvite

Crazed Zealot
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If she play on Chaos, tell her to look out for a red dragon called Slayvite and say HI :thumbsup:

F

Flora Green

I really enjoyed Horizons until the shard merge. I was so mad that I lost my plot that I quit. Glad to see it's on the upswing though for those who still play.