• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

issue with new houseplacment..

L

Lord Kynd

ok i know the changes had to be made to stop certain things.
but last night i was trying to help a returning player place a house at a location i had a house a few days before so i knew it would fit, also it would let me 'temp place it' .
well this person tryed and tryed to place, then got cought up in the you have tryed to many times thing. this was disheartening for the returning player who was struggling to get the corners set in the right places to begin with.
there account was old enough to ride ethy mounts so it wasn't a matter of not being old enough. eventually after several waiting sessions ofter trying they finally got it to place. :):beer:

might be considered a rant, but it's more a bug than a feature.

H

HeathBar

I don't think it's a rant at all. I was trying to place small house in a tricky location a few nights ago. I soon got the red message saying to try again later.

So, I go make a sandwich and come back, try a few more times to make the plot a little bigger... I shortly thereafter got the red message again. This went on a few more times until I just gave up and placed it wherever.

I think it's going to be interesting to see how the plot resizing is going to work when you can only try to replace a few times every 5 minutes.