• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Issue with House customization and the new tiles

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
So I had this little luna house...and someone was getting rid of one that's a little bit bigger...so I took it.

I used some of the new tile sets to built it..the first one...and I haven't dropped it yet so I went into customize mode to clear it to the foundation to get my gold back...well...it cleared the old tiles but left the new ones.

upload_2015-10-11_0-38-20.png

upload_2015-10-11_0-39-13.png

Nothing happens when I click clear and when I try to use the eraser it doesn't highlight the walls or tiles so I can't do anything.

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Okay more strangeness....and yes I logged out and in twice :/

These are both my chars in the same house..

upload_2015-10-11_0-49-15.png

The one on the left is the owner...and cannot walk through the walls as though they are still there...the other client sees nothing.

*shrugs*

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Restart your client, and they will be gone, they are not there, but you are seeing them, like if you login on other shard, a ghost of your house may follow.
But yes, the new tiles seem to do this more often, did happen to me on TC