• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Issue with forge leaving flames on other floors

DreadLord Lestat

Forum Moderator
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
I have a custom built house on Chesapeake shard in the Zento area. I placed a large forge on the top floor (4 floors, its for deco, not actually using it) and it leaves flames on the lower 3 floors in the EC. I have tried using the small round forge but ended up with the same effect.

I tried placing goza mats under the forge and even tried raising the goza mats and then placing the forge but still end up with the flames on the other 3 floors.

Any one else have this issue or know of a work around or am I one of the only people to place a forge on an upper floor?

forge.jpg

Large Forge Flames on 2nd Floor
lgforge.jpg

Small Forge Flames on 2nd Floor
smforge.jpg

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
This will sound crazy, but it is possibly the floor types on the bottom floors.

Those types of floors are used under counters for vendors so that the items on top of the counters will show without stepping onto the prpoerty. It could be that those red or grey bamboo floors are pulling it as well.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Nope that's just the way the EC is. And it still has issues with animated items not showing up. Keep hoping they will fix the bug but ..... you know.

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah, it's been like this for ages with the EC.