• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Isolation

Jaden Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Isolated and half sick and weak I awaken this day fully aware I asked for this, this seclusion and distance from the rest of the world , no responsibilities. Yet somehow I did not factor in food , water and communication when I wished. My magical powers had seemed to have weakened the past months and all I was able to do was build myself a bow and kill the birds coming to this island for nourishment, no leaves on the trees indicated I was in the old lands and surrounded by water on an island....not that it was a horrible place but to be in a right state of mind would have made this stay more enjoyable. Perhaps now I can manage to get over this nausea and regain my strength and my magic powers and find my way outta here. Searching the small cottage for my rune book for my escape from here , I am not finding it, *as I start to remember* .....then I remember that little Tart, took my book when she brought me here !!!

Jaden Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
* sitting on the steps of the cottage knee's in the air feet on the step below elbows on knees and dress up over the knee's - so not Lady like as I seem to always be*
*sweat dripping from my brow*
Dang it is hot here on this island and when I get my hands on that Lil Wench I will strangle her ! If she thinks this is a joke or that it is funny she drugged me , she had to of drugged me *is all I can think* No boats passing by no runes to recall off this place barely food ....*glances at the tree's on the island* I wonder if there is enough wood to build a raft , or even if I knew how to......*sighs and wipes the sweat from her face*

*thinking back* a year ago at this time of year I was making plans for a Cherry Blossom Festival and swore it would be an annual Event, and I had met that sweet fellow at the trading post who recently moved to Zento perhaps if I ever get off this stupid Island I can continue with my plans from Last Year

Jaden Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Flat on the ground arms out staring into the Sun a sound from the open ocean or so I had thought...many illusions the last few days I suppose these were mirages .....but this was now a sound not something I think I see......sitting up from the grassy ground beneath me It appears to be something on the horizon a black speck seemingly floating on the ocean....dismissing this as another mirage I fall back upon the ground and close my eyes....."just kill me now lord and get this over with" laying there for what seemed like seconds I hear a familiar voice....."Hey you, get up. I have been sent to bring you home" ....*blinking* I open my eyes and lay there wondering if I had just totally lost my mind or what, as a shadow hovers over me. Gazing up to the tall body standing over me I see that smile and the face I know oh se well......"CHARLIE" scrambling to my feet grab him and give him the tightest Hug ever possible, never wanting to let go. As I step back to thank him I notice a wrinkled brow and a crooked smile, " what has happened to your Hair?" wondering what he meant by that, my goodness I have been stranded for months what does he think "I am sure its a mess" annoyingly he says. " No , no come here and look into the water" as he walks to the shores edge he points to the water lapping against the ground below our feet......*Gasping* all that could come out of my mouth was "What tha He......" shocklingly the next words from my mouth " This has to be the work of that lil Tart" as I scream " Daenyra"

Boarding the boat Charlie just wouldn't stop with the " She didn't mean for harm to come to you and she is so young and and...." as he smiles" and you know deep down you still love her !" .....Snapping at him "OK" I am calm and yes I did ask for solitude but...." taking a deep sigh " but this was extreme don't cha think?" , "well now she is in need of you and cut her some slack, try to remember what it was like to be that young..." he pleads. Pursing my lips and glaring back at him " and DUMB?" . "well she just thought you would object to her running for Governor?" as he grits his teeth together and smiles showing his whole mouth of teeth while doing so. How can anyone stay mad at this gentle giant and why does he only seem to like us. Smiling " I am glad we have you in our lives you big goofball" looking at Charlie I can see the relief come across his face as he can tell my anger was softening. "Why didn't she just ask? I would have gladly supported her and helped her to get there." Shrugging and staring blankly at me , I knew he hated being caught in the middle. After all perhaps this wasn't a total loss and it was a lovely island. Relaxing and watching the boat draw closer to the mainland.

Charlie had informed me of all that had happened in my absence and at the moment my anger over a vacation I did sorta ask for seemed to be softening...in a way, part of me wanted to just let her sit there in that castle sick and teach her a lesson but this was more serious then her just being stranded, The Queen of the Undead could take her from us and who was this Woman who thinks she can just waltz back into her life claiming her as her daughter? Knowing I had no claims biologically to her I still loved her as my own, and had helped her when she came to this new world and supported her ideas and ambitions and somebody's gunna walk back into her life and claim to be her Mother, as sadness overwhelms me all my anger now had turned to worry.

Entering the Castle , Daeny refered to as her Fortress I stand face to face to her, this had to be the woman. The woman who says she is her Mother. Glaring into her eyes as I see those amber colored eyes staring right back at me. Yet hers were softened as if pleading for approval. As I am evaluating what she looked like, I saw it , it was clear, they might not have the same color hair nor eyes but the facial features were the same, that same beautiful face. My thoughts racing , wondering who could the Father be, he must be very good looking , they produced a Gorgeous Daughter. So all that could come out of my mouth was " So whose the Daddy and is he going to pop up next?" knowing that sounded a bit harsh, without hestitation she replys "Actually I would rather not say at this time he does not know about her and honestly may not remember me, I believe Neira wiped all his memories" as she takes a deep sigh she continues " in fact Daenyra was an accident her father was sort of a brief incounter, and if you love her as I have heard you do can we keep this between ourselves? I really feel she has enough to deal with right now and I do not wish to hurt her more" . Annoyingly I take a deep breath and shake my head yes.. " But eventually you have to tell her and I expect you to fix this problem with Neira. I will do what I can to influence those I know to help but I am not sure how much pull I can be on getting enough to defeat Neira". With a somewhat arrogant response Aleera quickly says " I wont need much help just keep anyone trying to interfere off me".

Knowing there had to be much undone work in the Governors office in Skara I decide to go help finish that up and send out Daeny's Owl with messages for help but first I am going to go upstairs maintain all the frustration I have from being stranded and go check on her. Climbing the stairs I see why she loves this place so much , the builders seemed to have impressed many. Feeling glad I helped set this all in motion I reach the floor she's at and walking into the room I see her sleeping on the couch close to the fire, rubbing her forehead she wakes up looking at me, " Miss Jaden, yourrrrr... Hhhhair" nodding at her she continues "its the color of the mace....." . Smirking at her and nodding " Yes Daeny, so I hear" a long pause and " all I want to know right now is are you ok?", "Yes" as she smiles at me " I am just glad you don't hate me....I'm sorry" ,,,,,the nausea building " I am so so Sorryyy...." As she pukes on my dress.......*rolling my eyes and thinking.....why me* ...."Well it is going to be fine and lets clean up this Mess !"

Last edited: