• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

isn't Stamina equal to Dexterity?

G

I thought Stamina was equal to Dexterity on pets. My Greater Dragon has trained up to 119 Stamina but has 125 Dexterity. I notice on everyone else's dragon that they are all equal. This isn't from stat altering spells it has been like this for over a day.

Is mine bugged? And if it is, would a Gamemaster fix it?

Llewen

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Hmmm, stamina and dex are equal on mine, I'd page a gm if I were you, although I'm not sure what they would do about it.

I

imported_Hinotori

I have a pack horse with 172 stamina and 125 dex. It showed a big difference when I bought it. With pets it doesnt go straight across always. I've only seen this on low one slot pets though.

I wasnt aware that the greater dragons had a difference on it. Now I'll have to look at all of them.

A

Antion_Vallin

Have you lored it sinse noticing this? You might have been moving around or had your pet in a fight and it lost stamina through these methods.

G

<blockquote><hr>

948 I think.

[/ QUOTE ]

ah ok...mine had 954, so I am wondering if, as STR goes up, there are sometimes chances for dex/stam to get nerfed, haha. but it could just be coincidence. anyone else suffer dex/stam issues, and if so, what's HP at?