• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Isn't it fun when........... post your 'learning' moment!

MissEcho

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
upload_2018-4-26_13-13-12.png

First time doing the orchard this happens :p

You can just see my char casting invis amongst that rabble, and there was that many x 2 again in the rest of the area out of the screenie :)

MissEcho

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Take an animal that eats fruit. Find out what tree is which and give the apple to the pet. It will eat it and not spawn a tree fellow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lol doh i know that, this screenie is from the first week when shadowguard was live, the 'learning curve'. Learnt very early on how to do it, just found this screenie and it bought back memories. Am sure other people have like experiences, as in the first time everyone went in the citadel when modains legacy came out. That first day the first time we went into the yellow key room there must of been 400 ninjas in there, wall to wall, everytime someone went in to 'look' it spawned more and noone killed em as they were pretty tough back then, so people would go in, run out and everytime someone new went it they kept spawning. My group didn't go in til ML had been live for about 8 hrs hence the reason why there were 400 ninjas in that room. All we could think of was WTF were the devs thinking! Not realising that the spawn was super pumped due to the respawn on entry.

Caitlyn Snow

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
That learning moment for me.

My first week playing the game. Just passed the [young] threshold and was trying to run to Heartwood. Wasn’t paying attention and accidentally selected Felucca. This was back in like 06-07ish? Ran dab smack into a PVP fight at Fel yew gate.

Was very careful about moongate selections for a long time after.

Swordsman

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This picture reminded me the spawns fill my screen during the fountain and armory rooms. I haven’t learnt a way to do these two rooms with multi clients

Caitlyn Snow

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
This picture reminded me the spawns fill my screen during the fountain and armory rooms. I haven’t learnt a way to do these two rooms with multi clients
Alt+Tab. Invis lasts approx 135 secs. Just make sure to keep an eye on the clock. If you’re doubling tamers set the invis pet to guard, and proceed with the other -> Fountain.

Armory? With a tamer just let one die and pet will auto kill (as long as it can handle the spawn). In the Rooms your corpse doesn’t decay and you can just claim everything once you’ve finished. Allows you enough spawn to finish quickly, without worrying.

I typically do Armory solo with a discordance tamer and an armor ignore chiv Cu. Goes fast alone as well.