• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

island nearby Tomb of Kings?

sirion

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I heard that there is a small island nearby the Tomb of Kings that has some spiders, but you cannot get there by boats (cant place boats in SA). Does anyone where is it and how to get there?

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is it the island North of the tomb? You can only get ther with a gargoyle flying around using the highway road around the land.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The only island I know of with spiders isn't really accessible from Tomb of Kings, though it looks nearby on the map.
Here's the page I did on the flight paths: http://uo.stratics.com/php-bin/show_content.php?content=31261

The island is reached over a broken bridge near the abandoned town you can see on the map far right, above tomb of kings and over the river.