• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Is your house Private or Public?

Spree

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is your house Private or Public? Do we really need the Inviable force field that was put in effect with AOS. Pre Aos House rules where so much better where you went gray to the home owner when you entered a private house.

My house is Public.

PS can someone add a poll to this?

A

Alex the Gray

my house is private- but mainly cuz every time I customize it (Im not done yet) everythng goes to "anyone". That is screwy. If it is "friends only" it should STAY friends only.

After I get it finished, and want to put up some vendors, it'll be public.

G

Grot and I will have one account open, Allistan, a crafter something we can each do in our own little free time that we can walk away from with little fret of losing pixels. With him going to the middle east and me home with 3 young children, 2 of whom are receiving services, my free time is all but well non-existant so I really don't/won't have time for such musings like UO. Really the game just isn't fun right now, why pay for a game that isn't fun, doesn't make the least bit of sense to me

A

Alex the Gray

ah- CUBBIES!!!
Bless you and may you have the best of luck!
Cubbies are our future- they come before anything we might do for profit or pleasure.
Good luck and I pray for the best for you.
They are even more important than UO lol. Make them happy, and direct them to their future.

G

Both public. Half of the fun for me is having people see my work on design and deco, and leave a message on a message board, which they never do. :'(