• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Is UO.com down for everyone right now?

G.v.P

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just popped onto UO.com and nothing is coming up. Check IsItDownRightNow and appears to be down for everyone. I don't see anything here but I may be missing something...

Anyone know what is going on?

skett

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I tried going there nothing but a white page

AntyvasII

Seasoned Veteran
UNLEASHED
Forum does not share the same whatever. I don't recall the forum ever being down. Once in a while, no one can log in, but the forum is there. I have used it a few times. :p
Is it true that Mesanna refuses to let the forum have any time off?

skett

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
so the forums new business hours are 9am to 1pm est m-t and closed on all federal and woke holidays now.... :fake:

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Is it true that Mesanna refuses to let the forum have any time off?
I would say it is more stable, does not need maintaining, and nothing is ever added to it, that would require it to be down. :)

Her minions do not get time off.

Cinderella

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Awards
when its down like that, it is usually because they are updating the wiki and forget to turn it back on. We just can't see what they added until they adjust the settings on the post.

right now they are probably adding Pub 117 notes (not viewable by us yet)
which will be about Valentine Days Gift (usually a public uproar if they forget this), new vet rewards and maybe some new spring content. I'm excited to see what all this will be.

if this goes like Pub 116, then they might put this pub out in phases. You have to remember that they are doing this stuff while there is still testing going on for New Legacy. Just be patient and if it bothers you too much about it being down, when you are trying to look up something, then post on the forums to remind them, that they forgot to put it back up. (they could also be adding stuff for New Legacy on the wiki, with the settings disabled for us to view it... you never know)