• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

is UO Assist acting up for everyone else?

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
acting up how?

like it's in the back seat on a long car ride and irritating it's older sister kinda acting up?
cause ill turn the car around and we will go home, mister!
if you don't think I won't pull this car over and tune you kids in...... i swear!

Jynxx

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Closes down right after you d/click it. Makes no sense.

candlemass

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Closes down right after you d/click it. Makes no sense.
New PC?
A buggy program that maybe causing that,even though It has nothing to do with Assist. I had a old Sonic program that caused that to UO Assist. Could uninstall the culprit program If you find It.

Swordsman

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You may be using grandfather version of uoa. Download the 2018 version of uoa from tugsoft, copy and replace the existing program, it will be up.

Jynxx

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Same computer I've been using for 9 years now. Nothing has changed except suddenly UOA doesn't want to work.

Ugh.

dvv

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Try updating windows.

Do a virus and or malware scan.

Jynxx

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Well kudos to @tug. I emailed him after trying everything and he just replied that the updateace server had a problem that was just fixed.

Now it's working perfectly again.