• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Tailoring] Is Tower of Roses accurate?

Miriandel

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm refering to this page, is it still accurate?

I'm hearing conflictual opinions about this and wouldn't want to throw BODs away, thinking they are junk, while in fact rewards have changed since 2005 and what was once junk is now valuable.

Thanx.

G

Gurb

Yes the information has changed, Publish 59 made some great changes for bods.

The crafters here have been keeping reports of what they have turned in over at http://vboards.stratics.com/forumdisplay.php?f=459 go check out their work. Some rewards appear to be the same, while others seem to have gotten a buff.

I'd say its to early to start re-building the ToR but soon we should have enough data that we can start making a detailed spreadsheet.

Silverbird

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
From what I've read, you're now having a 20% chance of getting you reward bumped for up to three tiers if you hand in a filled lbod. So TOR still shows you the minimum reward for an lbod. (Only problem with it is, that players rate some rewards higher than mythic does.)

Miriandel

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
All right.

It's just i'm getting so many rugs I start dreaming of bears... scary... :eyes: