• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Is this the rarest paragon chest in the game?

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
And what, if anything, is it likely to be worth empty. Chest from a Dragon Wolf (Paragon)

Last edited:

Lord Arm

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
not sure of the value. I do have one of a kind tainted turkey para chest

Cinderella

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Awards
I think the paragon chests from the bosses during the Halloween event would be the most valuable.
I heard some people were paying 10M for them on Atlantic.
I tried to buy one on Sonoma and they wouldn't sell them.

What color is your paragon chest?

Khaelor

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I think the paragon chests from the bosses during the Halloween event would be the most valuable.
I heard some people were paying 10M for them on Atlantic.
I tried to buy one on Sonoma and they wouldn't sell them.

What color is your paragon chest?
The halloween chests have gone for more than 10m. They were actually rather uncommon. Especially after people's whining got the chance of a paragon boss spawning nerfed.

I got lucky and got the nightmare fairy one.

The dragon wolf one sounds pretty cool.

Lord Arm

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
got a tainted mutant turkey chest 1/1 as far I know, others I have not as rare: para chief prox, abscess, pyre, minotaur capt, yomotsu elder. would sell. some

Acid Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The paragon chests off elf mages that used to spawn in front of Stygian Dragon are pretty rare & sell for a lot on Asian shards.

One of my favs is still my blackrock infected greater dragon chest :)

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
The paragon chests off elf mages that used to spawn in front of Stygian Dragon are pretty rare & sell for a lot on Asian shards.
I have had about 40 of these sitting around for a long time. Tried to auction them off quite a few times and no takers. Guess I need to xfer them to one of the Asian shards.