• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Is this the home of the CCG?

W

Winky

Heya there, im Winky a new toon.
I've been reading the information on the Stratics Toontown website and I've heard about the CCG (Cold Callers Guild) I was wondering if this is the CCG Home and if you had any information for me, as i'm interested in doing runs with you all.

Im Winky a small brown mouse
54 Laugh
Toonup 3/7
Trap 0/0
Lure 3/7
Sound 2/7
Throw 5/7
Squirt 4/7
Drop 0/0

( I apolgize if I've got this all wrong and if I've put this thread in the wrong place.)

S

Sheriff Tricky

This is not the home of the CCG, but you have found a great group of people that like to help one another. We do boss runs and other events throughout the course of the week.

Sunday - beanfest, vp, cfo, and cj
Monday - racing (I think)
Tuesday - cfo marathon
Wednesday - DA runs
Thursday - CEO
Friday - SOS shopping (vp)
Saturday - play the trolly games

I will be out of town for a bit and offline but just post a few SF codes and people will be more than willing to take them and help you out.

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Welcome to Toontown Stratics!

From the looks of your stats, you'd be best benefited by joining us on Sunday for beanfest. If you have completed your Sellbot disguise (going through the factory 10 times), you could also join us after beanfest for a VP battle.

I didn't know about the trolley games event (lol where is this posted, Eric?), but you could do this one as well if in fact it exists (lol again) and also the racing event if you're interested.

W

Winky

I'd love to do a VP battle with you guys, but what is a beanfest?

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
One of the rewards received from defeating the CFO is a "unite" phrase for giving jellybeans. Anyone in the vicinity will receive beans once the phrase is used. You could go from no beans to a full bank in a matter of 15 minutes with us on Sundays.

Elga

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Welcome Winky! Yes come to the beanfest, you'll fill up your bank quick. I never had to do a trolley game again by coming to the beanfests. :)

G

Granjell

Welcome Winky - the people here are really great at helping smaller toons get bigger. If you want to work your toon and get stronger, you've come to the right place!

L

Little Sadie

Welcome to the board Winky! I've never heard of Trolley games day! Count me out anyway as I hate those things. I'll take beanfests and fishing for my beans.

H

Holocog

Hiya Winky youll like it here its real run (I dont think anyone here likes to ride the trolley) Did U mean trolley track thursdays?:)

P

Pinky Pepperpow

Hi Winky! Nice to meet ya! Hope to see you tonight at beanfest and on the VP runs (if you have your suit). If you need help with that feel free to ask me!

B

Bumbledogswirls

CCG is another site entirely! lol. Stratics is cooler, since CCG does not sponsor or promote SFs. Our beanfests are on Sundays, in Donald's Dock. On Lighthouse lane, accross from the fishing pond. We'll all be there at 6o'clock Central timezone. Goodbye, and good luck.

S

Sheriff Tricky

Sorry my post was made in a rush, but I think someone was trying to set up on Saturdays doing the different events.

U

Ugly Wrinkleflip

Hi Winky, I am Winky also. Laff 61: Purple Bunny(orange legs) I am also going to join in on beanfest and as much as everyone else I hate trolly games. Fishing for me anyday. Like the name BTW. See ya around somewhere in TT.