• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Is this the future of the UO player?

Comic Book Guy

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This was posted in response to a thread about the Champ spawn changes.

It also gives an incentive to start the spawn (because even if you get raided, if you stick around you'll have a chance at least 1 of 12 scrolls). This would mean that you wouldn't need to be part of a big "guild" right?[/B]

im sorry in this note i need to say this because this just kinda po's me

the whole reason for champ spawns is For Big groups of people Aka GUILDS to work together to complete an defend not for 1 or to people that wont nothing to do with team work guilds or even working something that is intended to do something spacific im sure alot of people will agree with me when its people that say crap like this that have slowly destoryed uo first it was server rares an people comeplaining well i didnt get that or i cant get that no crap hense server rare that was an items release by uo for people that where there at the time but no people complain ea bows doawn turns server rares to crap then pvp pvp was fine till people complained i cant do it hey people theres this thing that people have been doing since the begging of time its called LEARN Something everything geting handed out to everyone is geting crazy you look at all the other mrpg games an u dont see them doing this its because they see what it has done to uo people just need to stop complaining im sorry i have played this game for years an the best part of it was always that hey you where here for this heres something special an when u got people that have spent years collecting an years busting there but an then u give it easy an to everyone u just poed off alot of long time commetted players that is what kill this game so why doesnt everyone stop saying well give me give me giveme an accualy play it how it was intended or go out monster hunting or something else an make the gold like everyone else an by the item like uo was intended stop giving it away YOU KILLING THE GAME :yell:

Is the IQ of people who play this game going down the drain? Or is it just how most of the players now communicate?

A

Anon McDougle

so he is saying that guilds are good and you think that is bad ?? why not make a bigger guild or work with other smaller guilds

or come to origin(insert small mostly empty shard of choice here) and get scrolls or etc etc

Comic Book Guy

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
so he is saying that guilds are good and you think that is bad ?? why not make a bigger guild or work with other smaller guilds

or come to origin(insert small mostly empty shard of choice here) and get scrolls or etc etc

*Zoom*

I am commenting on the lack of proper gammmar and punctuation.

Ahuaeyjnkxs

stranger diamond
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
He's probably talking about the devious people who are walking around giving one million checks at random. Theres obviously lots of duping going on still...

I have seen 3 different person hand over 100 millions each, and I am not there all the time, far from it, all that on atlantic. They hated me for some reason... oh yeah I was yelling at them like that guy.

Funny thing, its not the IQ going down, its morphing all into : :danceb:

H

Hanna

That's quite an accomplishment. I am not sure I could do that, eccept with a lot of effort. Just by habit I put puncuation in. What they don't understand is that when they do that, most people won't bother reading it. It's just to painful to bother with.

I'll will bet that a good majority of those that complain GMs won't respond write like that. I have only gotten a canned responce once.

SavageSP

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The poster could be foreign, or a just eager to make his point and doesn't care about spelling or punctuation or paragraphs.

You never know who is on the other side of that keyboard, and you do not have to be perfect with grammar to make valid well thought out points.

I would say there a lot of very well educated people that might have a horrible time making something as simple as a lamp in a shop class, or changing a tire on a car, or lets say calling the electric company three times complaining about your power being out when it was just a breaker that needed to be re-set...

A

Arch Magus

Welcome to the internets. Enjoy your stay. :dunce:

*hands a Tylenol*

GalenKnighthawke

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*Zoom*

I am commenting on the lack of proper gammmar and punctuation.
That's really pretty close to average for most posters. I'm surprised you haven't noticed before.

Not only that, but I've been informed by moderators before that pointing out people's grammar/spelling/etc. errors is a violation of the Terms of Service, so tread carefully.

To someone who suggested that the poster may not have English as a first language? Perhaps not, but many who DO have English as a first language post similarly.

-Galen's player