• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Is this the Action of a King?

I

IronHorse

Message from Lord Casca

“For disobeying my direct orders, and putting at risk many volunteers of the Royal Guard, I hearby sentence the Royal Recruitment Officer of the Guard, Lord Markett, to death!”

-Lord Casca

From the reports that I have recieved Lord Markett followed Lord Casca's orders to the letter.
This was my message to Lord Casca;

"This is not the action of a King.
This is an expression of a Tyrant!
Lord Markett followed your orders to the letter and now you punish him with death for disobeying your direct orders?
I challenge you Lord Casca to explain before the High Court of the realm what action Lord Markett took that would constitute a violation of your direct orders.
A King protects his people from that which would bring them harm.
A King does not order the Royal Guard to stand down when good citizens are in peril.
Trinsic shall never support a Tyrant.
I question your motives,I question your loyalty and I question your sanity."

It is my intention to bring this challenge to the attention of the High Council at next Monday's meeting along with some other issues that I wish resolved regarding this Lord Casca.
How many others are there that have reservations regarding this "self appointed" new King?
I would expect that Lord Casca shall make himself available at this upcoming meeting to respond in public to the good citizens of the realm.

IronHorse
Governor of Trinsic