• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Is this Surcoat a Rare?

• Thread starter Bucko the Kid
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
B

Bucko the Kid

Greetings,

I found this on a character that I haven't played in over a decade and I'm wondering if it has any value as a rare. Any advise would be appreciated.

Thank you.

Attachments

D

DVI

it isn't rare in the sense that such items exist in very low numbers, but it is an item that can no longer be created and some find very desirable. I personally prefer the [blessed] tag, but there are some who feel as i do about the sewn by and/or exceptional tags.

To the average buyer id say about 8-10m, maybe a bit less or more especially to the right person.

B

Bucko the Kid

it isn't rare in the sense that such items exist in very low numbers, but it is an item that can no longer be created and some find very desirable. I personally prefer the [blessed] tag, but there are some who feel as i do about the sewn by and/or exceptional tags.

To the average buyer id say about 8-10m, maybe a bit less or more especially to the right person.
Thank you for your response to my question. One more if I may.... Is the [blessed] tag from an old clothing bless deed or is it a tag that was part of the ID when the item was made?

Trying to further my education. Thank you for your patience.

Sincerely,

Bucko the Kid

D

DVI

the [blessed] tag would appear on an item when a CBD was used.

Tetricyde

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
the [blessed] tag would appear on an item when a CBD was used.
Correct and after which when they changed the format... if you used an additional Clothing Bless Deed after the change...

...this is where you get the Double Bless items From... :party:

**EDIT**
The Black Sandle Double Blessed are the most common type I have seen over the years as well...
**EDIT**

Tetricyde Of Pacific

J

Jasonleebeck

Another thing which I believe adds more value to that item is the fact that it does not have a strength requirement. I personally have several of each having the [exceptional] and/or [blessed] tag in the location that yours is in. Of all my pieces like that, only 2 (of 20+) do not have the str req. It is in my opinion that those without the str req. are even older, even if it's just by a matter of a patch or two.