• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Is this stupid or just a reflection on real life

• Thread starter nobuttkisser
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
N

nobuttkisser

Is this stupid or just a reflection in real life? why do most people who have to use the bathroom, go and do their "business" then immediately run and do something else? If you look around a property, the only place you "might" see a sink is in the kitchen.

Why don't people like to wash their hands, or brush their teeth in game? Is that a habit that you do at home or something in real life? just a question, I would love to hear yours??????? <font color="green">
</font>

G

For most players it's all about greening as fast as possible in order to get back to skilling or making money - a few seconds spent washing hands is a few $ or skillpoints less earned in that playsession.

Im sure tho, if you could be a fly on the wall in many private residential lots you would find people secretly indulging in more role-playing activities such as brushing teeth.

B

B Jordan

lol I find everytime I use the washroom, I have to immediately put my sim in the shower, because it seems weird to not wash my hands after.

G

I second putting your sim in the shower straight after

Since we're discussing it .... has anyone else ever thought it funny how sims will happily walk into a crowded bathroom and pee in front of who ever is there? No shame at all

And a big thank you to the kind hearted sims who have mopped up my little "accidents" without a word of complaint

H

HoTDeViL

<blockquote><hr>

I second putting your sim in the shower straight after

Since we're discussing it .... has anyone else ever thought it funny how sims will happily walk into a crowded bathroom and pee in front of who ever is there? No shame at all

And a big thank you to the kind hearted sims who have mopped up my little "accidents" without a word of complaint

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL this is funny. the best i have ever seen was in ea-land in a logic house. it was sooooo weird for me to pee in a room where other people were eating their dinner hehehe. they have all greening in one big room, eating, potty, shower and bed.

G

I have known a few sims who were extremely hygiene oriented, some that even insist on having a medicine chest so they could brush their teeth. Out of sentimentality for those friends of days gone past I almost always have a medicine chest in my house.

Back in beta I recall an incident in which a sim freaked out because they didnt want to share a bathroom with other sims and even went so far as to go home to use their own. I happened to recently find out that sims identity....yes you all know her...but cuz I'm feeling nice today I wont out her.

G

I remember one day in FF, a new player dropped in - which is a big linking opportunity in a quiet city, lol!

So this poor newbie got stuck on the toilet because 4 of us blocked her in with our frantic serenading and worshipping. Needless to say she poofed.

I can imagine how bizarre that seemed to her

I

Inge Jones

Actually I wish they had kept in the privacy shooing that you get in the offline game. It would have made the game more challenging I think, having to plan facilities that allow privacy. And it could be that the more outgoing sims don't need as much privacy. I wish the online game had personality points, so you could set up a sim that would have certain advantages and disadvantages - a bit like the "alignment" you get in some of the old MUDs, but more complex.

G

Modesty, is one of the features about Betaville's free will play, that folks either love or hate. And it *was* challenging to build 'private' facilities.

G

When I green I always use the shower after the toilet. It just made sense... I never really noticed what other people do.

I

imported_Gracie Nito

I find it odd that many of you have to take a shower after you use the toilet but then you run for a plate of free food cooked by an owner that never washes her hands.

G

I'm not sure - I've never been able to prove it or reliably duplicate it, but I am still quite convinced my sim used to pee in the shower!
<blockquote><hr>

I find it odd that many of you have to take a shower after you use the toilet but then you run for a plate of free food cooked by an owner that never washes her hands.

[/ QUOTE ]Ewwww!!!

G

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

And not a single case of food poisoning in the history of the game !

Polly