• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Is this shard

Pwny

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Still total pvp trash. Or do I need to bring the V-C days back where we had to show you all how to pvp?

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
PvP is so bad on Cats we even lost our PvP sticky thread. :(

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No, the PvP thread went away because it kept turning into an endless argument about who raided who's spawn, scroll monopolies, certain people's motivation for holding events, and unnecessarily demonizing certain guilds because they raid spawns now and then.

C

CatLord

"Amongst our weaponry are such diverse elements as fear, surprise, ruthless efficiency, an almost fanatical devotion to the Pope, and nice red uniforms!"

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Most active pvp shards in order (East Coast)

1. Atlantic
2. Chesapeake
3. Great Lakes
4. Catskills
5. Lake Superior

Feel free to go to any of their pvp boards on the stratics shard page. =)

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
the fact that it is on the west coast doesn't make it any less active :(

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
True, but on a list of east coast shards, a west coast shard would not normally be included.

Pwny

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Most active pvp shards in order (East Coast)

1. Atlantic
2. Chesapeake
3. Great Lakes
4. Catskills
5. Lake Superior

Feel free to go to any of their pvp boards on the stratics shard page. =)
Are you that Kill Lox noob. If you are, your horrible. I'm west coast mage and I'll necro fight you no pots no apples for any amount of gold you want.

B

bryanfury762002

Still total pvp trash. Or do I need to bring the V-C days back where we had to show you all how to pvp?
v-c = ?

the only guild i could think of was vietcong and the only reason i remember them is that i was a member for a while. im pretty sure no one is gonna remember that guild cause it was so terrible.

Pwny

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
v-c = ?

the only guild i could think of was vietcong and the only reason i remember them is that i was a member for a while. im pretty sure no one is gonna remember that guild cause it was so terrible.
Yet there was 10 of us that ran the spawn/pvp scene and did harrys whenever we wanted to. But ya we were horrid. No we left because we made BILLIONS in like 3 months we all had all the money we could ever need had no one to fight.

T

ThePlague

Yet there was 10 of us that ran the spawn/pvp scene and did harrys whenever we wanted to. But ya we were horrid. No we left because we made BILLIONS in like 3 months we all had all the money we could ever need had no one to fight.
Im going to go ahead and say thats because nobody cares about scrolls on catskills. Its pretty easy to xfer to a dead shard and farm scrolls, many people have done it, including myself, most people only do it with 2-3 people, congrats on needing 10. Man up. Btw, seeing somebody roll 10 deep on catskills I have not seen in a long time, you were zerging your fights without question. Oh, I might add, this was after you were rolled off atlantic.

Nystul

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Didn't VC get ran off catskills when Hateplow & I formed Requiem? I'm pretty sure they did! I specifically remember when they allied NmE, thought they were unstopable, poped the harrower in Terra Keep.... and.... lost it. Calamity even made sure we lured the Harrower to a NO choke spot, right in the swamp by the gate to star room and they wouldn't even come back to fight... some watched as we killed it & ICQed me pancakes how it sucked!

Also as mentioned in a previous post Drag, you're not very good. I remember being in vent & someone told me to goto farms on Atlantic because you were "dueling" a HOT dude. The best part was when you died... To a HOT member...

Bwhahaha.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
VC = Kong or Cong? Or are they all the same people?
Maybe they will come to Cats and join TB. We hardly have any TB on Cats :(