• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) Is this server dead?

Harber.com

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't post this to insult the server or anyone on it, but I am looking for a castle and willing to transfer. The prices here are insanely low compared to other servers. I made a quick toon and logged in to look around and Luna seems almost completely vacant. Most of the houses had NO vendors at all. I did some searches for items and could not really find anything. So as much as I want a Castle, I want to know what to really expect if I transferred here. I just don't want to get it and then regret the move because of not being able to buy or sell anything and/or other low low low populations problems.

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I don't post this to insult the server or anyone on it, but I am looking for a castle and willing to transfer. The prices here are insanely low compared to other servers. I made a quick toon and logged in to look around and Luna seems almost completely vacant. Most of the houses had NO vendors at all. I did some searches for items and could not really find anything. So as much as I want a Castle, I want to know what to really expect if I transferred here. I just don't want to get it and then regret the move because of not being able to buy or sell anything and/or other low low low populations problems.
your best bet is to go to an EM event and talk to the people there and find a group to join.

Blood Ghoul

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Well... If you want a castle there are several open castle spots in Tram (tons in Fel). You will find almost zero economy though. If you have the stomach to run a vendor you can sell pleanty as players here always seem to buy. but you yourself will not find much to buy. I made about 200 million in the past 6 weeks and I didn't have any super great stuff to sell.

Origin is a nice place and you can have a bunch of fun here. But its very low population

BG

Harber.com

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you for the responses!~ I did move here and since I mostly solo anyway I don't really mind much that it has a low population. I did notice that Luna was kind of dead for the most part, but I have every trade skill maxed so I can make pretty much anything I need anyway ... Although, it will force me to be less lazy haha ...

I did play around with a vendor at my newly placed castle! LOL How cool is it that! PLACED not bought hehe so to me it was worth coming here for that!

Anyway, the darn vendor wanted over 1 million gold per day! WTH and you can only pay him with gold over his head! ... I posted on the suggestion forums that we really need to be able to pay with checks OR IMO we need commission based vendors! They should not get any money until they sell something and then take a percentage of that!

Obsidian

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Enjoy that castle!

Like others have said, Origin is a great place for a quiet adventure. The only real issue with the shard is that you will often be unable to find items for sale. You'll need to be a bit more proactive to search out sellers for specific items.

Lore Denin (GL)

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Welcome to Origin,

It can be queit but when a new publish hits, you'll see more people here testing the changes so they are ready to make adjustments when it hits their home shard. Where did you end up settling?

-Lore's Player

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Anyway, the darn vendor wanted over 1 million gold per day! WTH and you can only pay him with gold over his head! ... I posted on the suggestion forums that we really need to be able to pay with checks OR IMO we need commission based vendors! They should not get any money until they sell something and then take a percentage of that!
A trick for paying your vendor...if you have multiple accounts, have one of your other characters buy a high price item. It's how I get money on my vendors. Or if you have a friend you can trust to give them money to buy the items. Whichever works.

I run a small vendor area in Luna and try to keep it stocked despite my play schedule and it seems to do well (southwest corner of Luna). If you need anythign just holler.

Origin is small, but fun.

wanderer1origin

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Thank you for the responses!~ I did move here and since I mostly solo anyway I don't really mind much that it has a low population. I did notice that Luna was kind of dead for the most part, but I have every trade skill maxed so I can make pretty much anything I need anyway ... Although, it will force me to be less lazy haha ...

I did play around with a vendor at my newly placed castle! LOL How cool is it that! PLACED not bought hehe so to me it was worth coming here for that!

where is this vendor lol might help :)

what is it selling, may spend money here over atlantic :)

shard sheilds got to love

Olahorand

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you want, you can get a vendor spot on my Luna house (west entrance of bank, first house on left side)