• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Is this ring worth anything?

Odins

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hail,

Is this ting worth anything being not "pure / only" SSI?

And please give a pricechek on the hood.... is it worth anything being "prized"?

Btw. ring and Hood are on Europe-shard.

Thank you for your time ;-)

Best regards

Odins

Attachments

Last edited:

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
To someone who does not like antique legendary jewls (I am moving to that column myself - run a single spawn and you are back to 0/"whatever dura") the ring would be great. I have paid 8-10 range for one like that on Atl and have seen them as high as 20 but don't know if they ever sell.

The hood I am honestly not sure on. I don't see it being worth much at all, but I have been wrong as heck in the past.

Lieutenant Dan!

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
On Atlantic I see the 10ssi + 1 other useful mod go for about 10m. Typically I see the pure 10 ssi (only) go for about 20m.
The ninja hood wouldnt have much value I don't think. But not because it's prized. Most people use either the mace and shield for the head slot (or the blackthorns version). When not using the mace and shield i prefer either metal, studded or bone for the lmc and/or stam bonuses. It also lacks a few desired mods like LMC, hci, dci and resists.

Jack

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
For what I've seen clean-antique 10ssi jewels are 4mil, clean-prized 10mil and totally clean are 20 mil on Atlantic.

Hood in studded version would be 4-5mil but in plain leather and lower resists I'd say 1 mil max.

Regards,

Jack_Uo

since the hood is "prized" it cant be enhanced with barbed or horned but with those properties you could probably sell it to someone for 2 mil since they are an excellent set of props for a melee suit for someone that uses special moves with of without the resists... I would price this anywhere from 2 mil to 5 mil... I would even buy it for 5 mil if there was nothing else available in vendor search. Maybe even 10 mil... Yeah Would have to say 10 mil would be a fair asking price and clicks with my brain lol.

That ring typically is seen in vendors and on auction safes for around 20-30 mil... Once in a while I'm sure some guy comes by and buys them all so he can do imbuing on them and try to make a profit.

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
I would say 10-15m on the ring.

The ninja hood... maybe for the right buyer you will get something for it, otherwise there is a lot of similar loot out there today. I would take whatever you can get for it.

Odins

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hail,

Thx alot for your inputs.... since I have just started again, I need to know, what are worth taking / hoarding / selling or using ;-)

...and no..... havn´t got a legendary yet, only lesser, greater and major ones.

Will "spam" this board later with more "oddities" .

Have a nice day / hunt all..

Odins