• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) Is this quest still around?

Bob_the_fart_guy

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm "one of those weird-o's" who has a quirk about making sure I do any "access" quests that need doin' like the spellweaving one, or the entrance to the Abyss thing. Anything in-game that you need to do a quest in order for you to be able to do, I feel compeled to do.

Back in the bane event there was a quest to get a receipe to make blackrock stew. I was racking up as many points as I could, but I thought I missed the quest deadline. I noticed this posting, and I was curious.... does anyone know if this quest is still do-able?

http://www.uoguide.com/A_Dish_Best_Served_Cold

Drives me nuts that there is an item in-game that i simply can never have an option of making.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes, it's still doable. I have done it since the end of the bane event. You gain loyalty to the ophidians by killing terathans