• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Is this plant now available on all shards? *POSSIBLE SPOILER*

Hyssmaye

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Don't say I didn't warn you ;)

So, can someone please confirm whether Flax seeds (hurray!!) are now dropping on all shards, or is this just on TC? I'm confused, and love flax so I want some. :)

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
I have a black and a white Flax plant so far.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yes, flax seeds were slipped into publish 56, they come from the tsuki wolves/titan/dryad group of monsters.

Zy'ana

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I grew some flax too - but er - what does it do?! I take it this plant will produce seeds? Any info would be great!

S

sayler04

I just grew a blue flax, and im so glad others have because i thought i was crazy! yet another example of a growable plant that should clearly produce a resource (flax bundle) but for no good reason.... doesn't.

rage

D

DHMagicMan_1

It probably will, eventually.

Sakarrah has said she plans to add resources to many of the new plants but just hasn't had time yet... watch for the next couple publishes and we may be pleasantly surprised. :)

S

sayler04

That's good news! perhaps we'll go from gardeners to farmers!

rage

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
That's good news! perhaps we'll go from gardeners to farmers!

rage
That sounds good to me, now we just need some public farm fields where we can grow plants, I would love to see active farmers around towns and player towns, outside their houses.
Maybe let the plants grow faster on public fields. The one who plant the seed should be the owner of the plant and he can water it and harvest seed, resources and deco plant.