• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Gardening] Is this normal?

Raider Red

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is it normal to "loose" a planted seed?no seeds,no dirt,and no sticks.just an empty bowl.I "lost" 5 plants in the last week and it seems to be in the 2nd or 3rd day of growth.

I know how to grow plants I have successfully growabout 40 in the last few years,I know it is not a lot but I know how.But I have never lost any plants with the exception when my account went down due to a credit card problem and lost the due to not tending to them.

if it is normal it really sucks on ea/mythics part to punsih players for doing something rightespecially when the layer looses 2 white seeds becasue of it.

I have done 3 groups of 20 seeds and have not lost any yet,so I guess it is a random act of badness.I will contiue to keep track of hat I do and when so that if/when I loose any more plants I can send in a detailed bug report.

Sakkarah_

VIP
VIP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is it normal to "loose" a planted seed?no seeds,no dirt,and no sticks.just an empty bowl.I "lost" 5 plants in the last week and it seems to be in the 2nd or 3rd day of growth.
Nope, it's not. Please send a detailed bug report of what happened so we can try to reproduce it and hopefully fix it.

Raider Red

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nope, it's not. Please send a detailed bug report of what happened so we can try to reproduce it and hopefully fix it.

Thanks.I know you guys are extremly busy and I hate to waste your time on a wild goose cahse.:)

I started another batch of 10 last night and I am going to try and keep a detailed track of what happens and see if I can repeat it.I am not too good at tedious stuff though hehe.