• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

IS this Normal or a Bug?

Zane_Xander

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ive been playing at Niporailem past few days and this morning I ran into chain lightening of sorts in the hallway.
Nip.jpg

Maldar

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was hoping that SOMEone would have answered you in four years. Sheesh. I have been playing Niporailem the last few days and this morning was the first time I ran into all these traps. There are tons of them! Both massive lightning strikes and fireballs. You certainly don't want to take more than a couple steps without full health. What gives? Why were these traps not there the previous 4 days but there this morning?

Reactions: Map

Maldar

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Apparently not, which surprises me a little. The piece of epiphany armor in his loot every time he dies is worth 1,000 clean-up points.

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
I have not done ole Nippy in a long time. I quit once I got a full set of all the armor he drops (yes, all the different versions lol). But back then there was a lightning trap or two as you went in but it never was enough to do major damage.

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
There are no traps down there, at least on Origin...just hate waiting for him to respawn :/

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Just went in to see him on Atlantic and no issues at all. *shrugs*

Maldar

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As stated, the traps are not always there. I only ran into them when I logged on right after the server came back up from maintenance one morning. I never ran into them any time prior in the several weeks I farmed Nip. I thought maybe enough people hit them throughout the day that they became disarmed, or whatever, but I doubt 2 people a week go in there nowadays. Strange....