• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Is this Key a rare?

curlybeard

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I found this on the ground at the magincia invasion back when the spawn first started. Is it a rare or are keys with custom text easily made by tinkers or with engraving tools?

Thank you.

K

Kurgan

Well lock it down in your house and see if anything spawns..
But most likely it is just a key someone has renamed..

curlybeard

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
How is that done? Can it be changed by players? Is there an item rename deed (or some such thing) or is it an exploit?

P

prison bound

<blockquote><hr>

double click a key and target the key itself

[/ QUOTE ]

yup, exactly. 'rare' keys have to be the most scam-sold 'rare' item out there due to the ease of creation (theyre nameable by design). as soon as i saw the title of this post 'is this key a rare?' i knew that most likely it wasnt

dont fall for the key scams peeps, every month there is someone on here touting their 'rare' key that only cost them 10m.... hahah, 10m for a 5gp item... priceless

G

Sadly that is so true...I had a key locked down in my house that I had to toss away when people asked to buy it...it was a key I re-named A Key to Lord British's Journal

But they did seem rather noobish.

M

mdacc#one

nice find, maybe provisioner will give you 5 gp for it.

G

<blockquote><hr>

nice find, maybe provisioner will give you 5 gp for it.

[/ QUOTE ]
Now now, not everyone knows about things like this. Be kind.