• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

is this item common? a "bottle of noxious liquid"

Demonous

Rares Fest Host | Ches Jul 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
got it from an idoc, wondering about its origin, if anyone knows plz lemme know

christy1221

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hmm I haven't see it before so not sure. If you don't want it I can take it off your hands LOL

K

K'torr

It looks like one of the items you need to collect to for the Quest to learn how to make Bone Machetes to get into the Blighted Grove.

OK, scratch that. The bottles for the Blighted Grove Quest say "Samples of corrupted water", and are blessed. They look just like that one though.

Doomsday Dragon

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If my memory is correct on this one it is an old event item from back in the day and worth a chunk of change. Probably anywhere from 20 to 40 mil.

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Demonous, very recently something was posted about this, or I recently read about it, not certain which.... the bottle either:

a. was something else and turned with deco tool and became 'noxious liquid' or....

b. was always noxious liquid and if locked down and turned will become something else

sorry I can't be any more help than that, but I think you really need to search the rares forum, in particular the event items lists or possibly some of those very long sales threads, and in the meantime, don't touch it!! :lol:

Demonous

Rares Fest Host | Ches Jul 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
unfortunately no one on the rares forum knows what it is...