• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] is this item a dupe?

T

Teufel_Hund

my opnion would be yes, but you chould still be able to geta few mill for it.

D

DVI

It is 100% a dupe, but of a certain nature.

It is called a changling dupe. A changling dupe is a method which replicated only the item type and its color, so in this case a dagger, and ice blue, all other characteristics such as mods or a name are not replicated.

Also as was said it generally sells for several mil.

Manticore

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ya, that's a doggy dupe. Wroth 1-2 mil on vendors. The originals are called Glass Shards or Ice Shards or something like that but anyhow, it actually has a name. There are only 8-10 of those and if you see a real one, expect to pay 50 mil Plus because the real ones also has +40% di on it.

M

monarto

ok, kool! well.. not really kool, but thank you for confirming this for me

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Yes, it's a travesty dog dupe and declared as legal in the past. Even though they recolored the shrouds but not other trav-dog dupes.
That's funny since he didn't really lie to you... the shrouds weren't "removed" just turned into monks robes. LOL!
Same thing could happen to any duped item. That's why it's always buyer beware.

Simon

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That's funny since he didn't really lie to you... the shrouds weren't "removed" just turned into monks robes. LOL!
Same thing could happen to any duped item. That's why it's always buyer beware.
I was spion...