• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) Is this fish worth keeping?

Alkaseltzer

Journeyman
The other day while fishing I caught a 145 stone Yellowtail Barracuda. Is it worth bringing to the mounting place? How does it rank with other big fish caught on this server?

PS There is a Fish Weigh In center in New Haven and a NPC "Mike the Weigh In Assistant", do I take it too him?

Last edited:

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
that area in New Haven used to be used when we had fishing tournaments, haven't done that for a long time - to get a fish mounted you need a taxidermy kit and a skilled carpenter - can read about it here: Taxidermy Kit - UOGuide, the Ultima Online Encyclopedia

if you're just beginning your fishing career stash that fish and see how he measures up in a few weeks

Alkaseltzer

Journeyman
Ok
that area in New Haven used to be used when we had fishing tournaments, haven't done that for a long time - to get a fish mounted you need a taxidermy kit and a skilled carpenter - can read about it here: Taxidermy Kit - UOGuide, the Ultima Online Encyclopedia

if you're just beginning your fishing career stash that fish and see how he measures up in a few weeks
Ok, thanks DevisOwn. I saw that mine is bigger than one of the ones on the wall at that place.