• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Is this cu a keeper?

• Thread starter Epic_ignorance
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
E

Epic_ignorance

Is this doggy good enough to be my main dog, or should I keep looking for the ideal one?

C

Conrad99

I think the resist are to low for being a keeper. Stats are great.

Everyone is different. I tame for max resist and stats second.

G

It realy would not take much time to find a much better dog. I usually find at least one better than that every time i'm out farming. What I did was just work one up and use it while waiting for what became my keeper working dog.

J

joblackjon

The RNG smiles on each of us differently! I killed maybe 10 Cus before I found 2 solid keepers. I killed maybe 400 Mares to find 2 solid keepers and at least a 1,000 Kits for 2 solid keepers!

I wouldn't bother training your Cu, tho.

E

elenka

I wouldn't keep it, resists are too low.

If you're still not sure, stable it for a while and see if you find better dog fast.

Elly

G

<blockquote><hr>

The RNG smiles on each of us differently! I killed maybe 10 Cus before I found 2 solid keepers. I killed maybe 400 Mares to find 2 solid keepers and at least a 1,000 Kits for 2 solid keepers!

I wouldn't bother training your Cu, tho.

[/ QUOTE ]

Your right it is much harder to get other types of keeper pets like kits but Cu's are not that bad to find a good working pup. A good colored working pup is a different story.