• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Is this a scripter?

Angel of Sonoma

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
while at an idoc the other night i saw images of skill 'flags' for lack of a better term. see the pic below. the screen would cycle through several of these flags.

also graphics of idoc loot would appear but if i hovered over the item there wasn't a description. is this a scripter?

btw, when i tracked players in the area there were at least 6 hidden toons.

at another idoc, i saw a player dup himself into 5 copies of himself. how is that possible?

idoc_scripter.jpg

S_S

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Nope, just a glitch. The flag images you see are someone picking up powerscrolls. The player who had 5 copies of himself is using ninjutsu skill: mirror image.

TheGrimReefer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yea just a glitch. You also see this sometimes when using the dress agent after you die. When the items start floating up off the screen, then you may be seeing a script in motion.

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Skills flag are usually from moving SoulStones around.

Xare

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
A bug in UO, especially in the classic client? Say it isn't so!

Stinky Pete

Babbling Loonie
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I used to carry my soulstones in my pack for quick swapping when I didn't have a house. I was doing some practice with guildmates and had to move a soulstone to get at something underneath them in my pack. My guildmate conflagged me, catching me totally off guard. I started keeping soulstones in my bank after that.

Lord Ron Fellows

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
You are having a natural response. "I do not understand or I am not winning. Therefore, you are a scripter/cheater/hacker"