• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Is this a prepatch WW?

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Jackpot!

Go post that in the traders forum as an auction. Easily worth more than 150M to someone.

SouthPaw

Lore Master
Very nice pre-patch WW. Strength is on the high end too.

You could sell it or level it up. You could put armor ignore and Chivalry on it and scroll it-makes a very nice killing machine.

*If it isn't bonded be sure to feed it and stable it for a week. None of my pre-patch pets were bonded when I came back.

Turkish

Journeyman
Great news. I'm not sure if I want to sell it yet. I certainly need money as I only have about 300k and want to start making a sampire. It seems like a well trained PP WW would be able to make decent money and would be a fun pet. I'll post it in the traders forum if I decide to sell it.

What about this one? I think it is a PP Mare. Does this one have good stats? Worth much in gold? Screen Shot 2019-01-05 at 12.28.54 PM.png Screen Shot 2019-01-05 at 12.29.03 PM.png Screen Shot 2019-01-05 at 12.29.11 PM.png Screen Shot 2019-01-05 at 12.29.18 PM.png Screen Shot 2019-01-05 at 12.29.28 PM.png Screen Shot 2019-01-05 at 12.29.40 PM.png Screen Shot 2019-01-05 at 12.29.53 PM.png Screen Shot 2019-01-05 at 12.30.14 PM.png

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
56.73% Nightmare. 151 points from max. 50 HP lower than the best out there.

You can get >25M for it. Not from me tho.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
We have fun being tamers.

You should build a Cu or Hiryu that starts at 3 slots. Get the hang of the system if you want to learn pet training. Do not put points on those until you want to be a tamer and know what to build.

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
SAVE THE PP PETS, until you are 100% SURE you understand the new taming stuff. Good news though, it only takes about 6 months to get "up to speed". :devil:

Khaelor

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Great. Thanks for the tips.
Yes, that is a very nice wyrm. Something like that one I would probably do 150m for, especially if it's pure white (vs the rough dragon model) It's exceptional.

However, as others have stated, do not even attempt to train it for awhile. You really need to understand the taming system to train a wyrm that nice. I've seen so many beautiful legacy wyrms with beginner mistakes.

PlayerSkillFTW

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yes, that is a very nice wyrm. Something like that one I would probably do 150m for, especially if it's pure white (vs the rough dragon model) It's exceptional.

However, as others have stated, do not even attempt to train it for awhile. You really need to understand the taming system to train a wyrm that nice. I've seen so many beautiful legacy wyrms with beginner mistakes.
Yep, like my 760 STR, 80 Cold Pure WW that i didn't put Chiv on. Just Magery+AI.

My ancient White Wyrm (doesn't eat gold, has different sound, more aggressive AI, tamed him first week of T2A) Hades, i haven't touched with the new Pet Training system. I don't want it to mess up something fundamentally Legacy about him. Such as his sound. While other WWs merely grunt when given a successful command, Hades roars.