• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Is this a decent pet?

Jacks

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I hope this kind of question is OK here. I'm asking for two reasons, firstly the most obvious one - is this beetle anything to keep working with? Secondly, I returned yesterday and still trying to get my head around all these taming changes (which look awesome!).

The pet says 3 -> 5 slots, if that matters.

Thanks for your time!

/Jacks

Attachments

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
You want a 3 slot Rune Beetle. Im not sure of the starting stats.

Go lore a few more 3 slot ones. You want the Hit Points and Strength to be high as possible. The other stats are cheap. Also over 100 magery and/or eval is a plus.

RockoNV

Seasoned Veteran
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
I hope this kind of question is OK here. I'm asking for two reasons, firstly the most obvious one - is this beetle anything to keep working with? Secondly, I returned yesterday and still trying to get my head around all these taming changes (which look awesome!).

The pet says 3 -> 5 slots, if that matters.

Thanks for your time!

/Jacks
Definitely do what Pawain said. Also, this system was new to me. The way I learned the core of the system was by taming and then training. I learned the process, I didn't use scrolls or anything like that because I still needed to be sure of the quality of the pet before that expense.

You could also go to test and play with the system there.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
This is the best 3 slot I found. Many have lower poison resist than yours. There would be only 66 points difference in these two. Yours is fine. The combo of Hit Points and strength will save you the most points if you start with the best you can find.

Also yours has 123 poisoning which is good. I saw some higher.

upload_2017-11-1_16-36-34.png

Caitlyn Snow

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Depends if this matters to you but the starting dex plays into run speed on rune beetles

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk