• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Is this a blocker?

Dramora

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As I was prepping my castle to replace it with one of the new custom castles when they are available on the 19th, I noticed this rock under the granite I placed in the entry way. I had forgotten it was there, since I always had granite in the grass area covering the grass. Before I tear down the tons of granite filling the top of my castle, can anyone tell me if it will block my upgrading?

rock.jpg

Riply

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think you should be fine, perhaps check some other shards and see if some one else placed a customize castle their in that spot.

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Also go to TC and see if there is one there in Tram or Fel.

Cyrah

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You can walk over that rock. I had some in my courtyard too and no issue converting.

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
You might want to post Shard Tram/Fel and cords to see if someone may have a castle on another shard that they converted.

Cinderella

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Awards
If you look on the information tab on your house sign, it will tell you if its properly placed...

I had similar issues with a small/medium sized tree. Despite the tree it did let me convert my properly placed Keep into one of the new designs, BUT the new one was tagged as improperly placed.