• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Is there such a thing as fair price for rare colors?

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
1> Specifically there are a couple of Hiryu colors (not lessers) that are listed as 0.09% chance spawning
--The Strong Pink and
--The Strong Green
They are of course 3 slot pets wild : Price range would be fair as what? I know its a supply and demand but what are usual pricings? 5M, 20 M, 100 M? or ??

2> Pure white cusidhes are very hard to spawn, very rare.
So a WP Cu with reasonable HP/STR, and great resists (not overcapped cold res)
would range usually in what price range? 5M, 20M, 100 M? or??

3> Void mares 2 slotters
With decent HP/STR price ranges 5M, 20M, 100 M, 200 M?
I have seen them sell in the trades forum for 180M, as a bid..
Any ideas/thoughts appreciated.

TheGrimReefer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have sold many 2 slot void mare ranging from 150M (When they first came out) to 50-75M (todays price on ATL). They are not as rare as people think.

Cus on the other hand are usually stat specific. People looking for a cu will pay 25m-1P just for the color then add a price for stats.

Never really did birds so cant say to much for them other then I think they are a waste.

Last edited:

Prince Erik

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I don't think the white CU's are worth much, actually. I tried to give away a pure white with 590 HP's for two days on Napa and every tamer I ran across at the stables declined it because they already had one or two fully trained. I ended up just releasing him.