• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Is there still an issue with grass tiles?

Igg A Pie

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I remember hearing awhile back there was an issue with grass tiles stacking and then disappearing......is this still true?

Valura

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I lost 42 of them a few days back. May be the bug...maybe through my own idiocy. I am not sure which!

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I've dropped loose ones in the chest to stack, and when I counted what was in the stacks it was short. Good idea in general, but the cost is too high

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
They said the box is only for tiles that do not stack with one of the 4 stacks. If you put in tiles that stack you may lose those.

Somehow figure out which tiles yours are and only put the non stackable ones into it. Good Luck

Minerva Foxglove

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have lost loads. In the beginning I didnt check..then thought i was misstaken.. when I finally counted I lost plenty..I have such mess of old and new tiles I can never find out wich I shouldnt drop in the chest.

skett

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
DO NOT USE THE CHEAST AT BANK

I lost over $250 mil worth the tiles

The Devs say it works in a weird scriptive spin doctored way lol but they will still be lost it’s broken