• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) Is there still an auction held?

York_Siege

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
I have been playing on another server, but i was wondering if there is still a weekly auction?

Speranza

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There isn't a weekly auction at the moment. Ivy and myself run the Vesper/Minoc Auction every other Friday night. You can see our post stickied on the top of the forum for more info.

Our next auction will be on July 4.

DreadLord Lestat

Forum Moderator
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Is RBG still running theirs on the opposite Friday nights?

Speranza

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Come by an hour early, you can hand it to anyone behind the counter. It will most likely Ivy or myself (Victor II). Be sure to include a book with your name, item, starting bid, and anything important about the item if needed. We don't always recoginize the difference between "A Robe" and "Robe" ;)

Riyana

Operations
Administrator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Event Coordinator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Hello! I am Ivy, co-owner (along with Victor II) and auctioneer of the biweekly Vesper Auction. You can find full details here regarding our auction and how best to contact us: Vesper Auction thread. Hope to see you there!

DreadLord Lestat

Forum Moderator
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Will you be going back to a weekly auction or keeping it at bi-weekly?

Speranza

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Right now it's bi-weekly. Although we MIGHT end up adding more to our repertoire soon, but it's too early to discuss.

Riyana

Operations
Administrator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Event Coordinator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
We've never been weekly. At one point we were alternating with RBG, but our live auction has never been more frequent than biweekly. We tried having a silent auction on alternate weeks but it didn't take off and was more trouble than it was worth.

BrianFreud

Lore Keeper, Wiki Maker, & Doer of Crazy Things
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
Anyone like me who tends to forget about auctions and events, we're trying to list them all on the calender at http://ultimaonlineevents.com :)

Last edited:

Aran

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Anyone like me who tends to forget about auctions and events, we're trying to list them all on the calender at http://ultimaonlineevents.com :)
Server not found

Firefox can't find the server at www.ultimaonlinevents.com.

Check the address for typing errors such as ww.example.com instead of www.example.com
If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network connection.
If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.

DreadLord Lestat

Forum Moderator
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
He was saying that this link here was not working which it does not for me either. When you click it, it shows up with only one e. When you posted it the second time, it worked. :)

BrianFreud

Lore Keeper, Wiki Maker, & Doer of Crazy Things
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
Fixed; thanks, the URL and the associated text in that first post didn't match. Now they do. :)