• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Begging] Is there hope?

bioras

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My beggar is at 74. Is there any hope I can GM before the event is over? Yes I have a job, and 2 children. I have worked my way through gm taming, alch, tailor, smith, mine, logging, scribe, bow, fishing, lock pick, cooking etc...
What do you think, can it be done?

S

Salty Pete

I started my beggar on Sonoma in 2001. I finally got the last bit of skill this year. Can it be done? Sure... Possibly. Just play 24x7 for two weeks straight.

Hunter Moon

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The last Halloween event lasted for months so you might have a chance of reaching GM before the whole event is over if you work at it. It would depend on how much time you spent on it and how long the event ends up lasting.

Hunter Moon [HOT] Atlantic

bioras

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hmm Okay Salty, so probably not... but I play Sonoma too, a trade maybe??? :)

L

Lord Drakelord

My GM beggar is named Handy Man, I also play Sonoma, plan on help out a few folks I play with at least one web. I hope they are easy to get and not to hard an item to fine.

bioras

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hmm So...I probably won't make it and I have to beg items from beggars. Hehe

D

Dame Judi

My GM beggar is named Handy Man, I also play Sonoma, plan on help out a few folks I play with at least one web. I hope they are easy to get and not to hard an item to fine.
Just wondering how that "easy to get" part is working out for you? I've managed to collect two webs after about 4 hours of continuous begging. Hope you're doing better than that.

N

Ni-

My beggar is at 74. Is there any hope I can GM before the event is over? Yes I have a job, and 2 children. I have worked my way through gm taming, alch, tailor, smith, mine, logging, scribe, bow, fishing, lock pick, cooking etc...
I just recently GMed begging and I was averaging .2 per hour pretty much through out the 90's. I was keeping track up my gains, and most of the time I made note of every whole hour and the gains during them. My spreadsheet showed alot of .1-.3 per hour

L

Lord Drakelord

check your PM and icq me asap

I

Infiniti

GL Bioras...it's a gruelling skill to gm and I thought taming was bad! LOL piece of cake compared to begging.:)