• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Is there anyway to dye display cases?

Irulia Darkaith

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm pretty sure the answer is no, I've tried every dye tub and plant dye, but thought I would throw it out there anyway.

Lady Michelle

Sprite Full SP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I'm pretty sure the answer is no, I've tried every dye tub and plant dye, but thought I would throw it out there anyway.
No idea if your trying to dye the display cases, but
We're suppose to be able to dye the deed of the display cases. I like the look of the display cases as is so I never tried dying the deeds.

Last edited:
T

Tazar

yeah tried dying the deed and the actual item with no luck.
Yes - they can be dyed - but you have to dye the deed before the case has ever been placed. Once it is placed and redeeded - you will not be able to dye it.

Irulia Darkaith

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Excellent! *rushes off to try a new deed*

Well just tried it and thanks very much Tazar. For anyone else wondering, seems you can use a furniture dye tub or natural dye on the deed, and as Tazar stated, once you place the display case you're stuck with that colour. You can tell if a deed has been used because after you axe the case you get a deed that is oriented differently than an "unused" display case deed.

Last edited: