• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

is there any logical reason we cant EOO on a player pet?

I

imported_mo'gluk

its a game mechanic code taht binds tamed pets to the character (hence why they can be traded) and the EOO can be used on a nother player intereres with eth coding of that particular area. So the just disabled EOO on pets rather than make more coding to seperate the pets and able to be used as a pet/enviromental creature.

G

your logical reasoning wont work no matter what, you have to start with correct assumptions. so id say lets work on that. why do you think that eoo doesnt work on player pets?

G

hrmmm. you should definitely try again then. unless they changed it in the past 1-2 weeks, it works on player pets.

G

humm, maybe the tamer got in the way of my arrow and the tamed did not take the spell, I will have to see if the opportunity arises again.

G

not possible. you can cast eoo and whack on players for as long as you want, the spell is active will just keep waiting the full duration for you to hit a monster. if you never hit something it iwll just go away, if you hit one it will adjust damagedealing/taking.